• 803 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2970 Players Online
  • 2167 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - June Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Great newsletter this month! Hope to read more amazing ones in the future.

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  2. Great Newsletter this month! I hope to see more just like these. Also, good luck to anyone applying for NL!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  3. I always love reading the newsletter and keeping up to date with everything going on here at Mineplex! Great job Newsletter team!

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  4. good job on (almost) getting it out on time I'm proud of y'all

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    AceSJus, BasicT and Cheezeburgerfan like this.
  5. The summer vibes, yes! I'm really excited for these next few months on Mineplex and what's to come.

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  6. Amazing newsletter like always! Keep it up Newsletter team!

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  7. This month's newsletter is amazing! I see that the NL team put a lot of effort into this one and I think the result is completely worth all the work! Good job on this one and I can't wait to see the next one! I'm pretty excited for the next few months! \o/

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  8. Great job as always, keep up the good work.

I really like that we got more of an insight into the Marketplace team. Can't wait for the next edition!

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    Zipppo likes this.
  9. Heya!

A wonderful newsletter once again! I really enjoyed reading more about the marketplace team and the day in the life of a staff member, very interesting! Great work NL team, can't wait for next month's newsletter! :)

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 1:21 PM