• 810 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 810 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - June Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jun 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. This was a great newsletter! The showcases for Discord Management and CMP were very in-depth and definitely a great opportunity for people to better understand the purpose and structure of both teams. Best of luck to those who are applying for the NL team as well.

Posted Jun 3, 2021
  2. Woooo we love Discord Management & Build Apps!!!! And super exciting to see Newsletter open for the first time in over a year!! Good luck to all the applicants :eyes:

Posted Jun 4, 2021
    xHarrison likes this.
  3. Another amazing Newsletter, thank you so much to everyone who helped with this edition! I loved reading up on the CMP as well as getting some insight into the Builder Apps team! I would like to wish everyone who is applying the best of luck! Speaking from experience, the Newsletter Program is an amazing team with amazing people. Keep up the great work everyone, and best of luck to the applicants!

Posted Jun 4, 2021
  4. As always, fantastic job on the newsletter! Yet again I'm super impressed with how informative and well put-together it is. All of the different sections were very fun and interesting to read through, and I certainly can't wait to see what the next one brings us. With that, best of luck to everyone applying for the Newsletter team! It's a great team to be apart of and offers a lot of fun and rewarding opportunities for those who join it.

Posted Jun 5, 2021
  5. I thought I commented on this already, but I suppose not.

Huge shout out to 510bike for interviewing me and Marzie regarding CMP! I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already heard of it or are interested! It's a good deal of fun to manage and it's a good experience for the mentees as well!

Best of luck to all Newsletter applicants!

Posted Jun 8, 2021
  6. It’s not surprising to me that the Newsletter Team has produced yet another great monthly addition! It was a very fun read, and as always it was such a pleasure seeing the different sections in the Newsletter. I’m very excited to see the NL team open up, and I wish all of the applicants best of luck! I will definitely have to consider applying for this amazing team for myself.

Posted Jun 8, 2021
  7. Please interview me on why the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

Posted Jun 8, 2021
    Goudge ✦, Anna., Klobby and 6 others like this.
  8. Bit late, but as always, fantastic job on this newsletter! It was great to learn about the new discord management team, I am very excited to see what they will bring. The members are all great choices for this new team.

Posted Jun 13, 2021