• 322 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5502 Players Online
  • 5180 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - June Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jun 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Super happy with this edition! I hope everyone enjoys it.

ps pls give us feedback we want to make this as awesome as we can every month :)

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    scarlet, InfiniteLag and NatureTime like this.
  2. That was interesting to read, thanks for an amazing work!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  3. Some super old memories, nice to be reminded of some of those times! Overall, a fun read looking forward to next month's ;)

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Im_Ken and NatureTime like this.
  4. Very nice and interesting read.
    Looking forward to the July edition!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  5. Awesome newsletter as usual, I really enjoyed looking through those old screenshots!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  6. Very impressed with this months newsletter, can't wait for next months!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    InfiniteLag and NatureTime like this.
  7. Dang, this is a very amazing NewsLetter. I was there for the Castle Siege Peak & it was a lot of chaos. I really thought this is a very special month for Mineplex. I'm so happy to be playing Mineplex & chilling on the server.

Ty Mineplex,
    NatureTime

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  8. Great read!
    I loved the nostalgia section, was great to see some amazing times from the past, can't wait to read next months!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  9. Really enjoyed reading this newsletter! I wonder if next months will be just as enjoyable to read... probably will :)

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  10. great newsletter as always and cant wait for next months!
    If there’s no quality submissions or people making cover art, then can’t you use the one that’s being used right now? I’m down for @Iscariot 's idea as it would be great to see new cover art for certain months.

Posted Jun 2, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 2, 2020
    godaroura, Iscariot and V3riity like this.
  11. There wasn't much, but the quality > quantity rule applies so I don't really see much area for improvement. The flamewar topic was discussed in great detail and with the right people and the screenshots made for a nice repository of valuable moments that Mineplex has got a lot of, so that's something I liked the most. I've also contributed for a change with the forms. :D

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  12. Wowowowowowowowow my old screenshot was in the newsletter! Great job everyone and it was nice seeing all of those nostalgic screenshots :D

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  13. Great Newsletter for this month of June! I really love all of the old screenshots they’d took a long time ago. It brought back all of the memories on Mineplex!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  14. Another awesome Newsletter! Great work from you guys, and I really really liked the Mineplex Nostalgia article.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  15. I did shortly consider that, but I thought that after a little while the submissions would likely die out pretty quickly so we'd unfortunately be using the same cover art more often than not, and the community might think nothing had been changed at all. Though I don't see the harm in testing it out. And I think if we do get some good submissions we could just keep them as the cover till newer high quality ones come in instead of reverting to our current one every time, so that might work as well as changing it up at least a little! The team will definitely discuss.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  16. If you'd like help with this, let me know, I have a bit of experience in this field.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    scarlet and V3riity like this.
  17. After reading through this edition, I can safely say I enjoyed the Nostalgia article more than anything. Almost every one of these images resonates with me and I can recall when it was taken. I was more active in the earlier days rather than the later ones, so I did not miss out on anything that happened during this timeframe! As a writer for the Newsletter, I think the Community Suggestions Box is one of the best ideas we have had in a while. We already connect with the community through our monthly Newsletter and feedback, but this is taking it to the next level if we decide to collaborate with you guys on your suggestions.

As always, I hope everyone enjoyed this edition. It was quite short but there was definitely some quality content in there that was worth reading. Time flies, and soon the July edition of the Newsletter will be just around the corner. With our recent changes in mind, I can now say I look forward to potentially working with some of you! :')

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    V3riity likes this.
  18. Always glad to see newsletter hit on the 1st! While this one seemed to be a bit shorter than previous ones, I know all of the writers and editors have put hard work into it and I'm sure it paid off well in the end. I really enjoyed the nostalgia part of the newsletter, as it reminded me of all of the moments I experienced throughout these 6 years of me playing on the network, so that was a fun nostalgia trip to go through. The part about the recent new flamewar procedure was also a great read, and I'm glad you've got a rather active forums member to go on and give out his personal opinions on the topic, so that was also interesting to read. Finally, I'm glad to see the NL team is more than ever before looking into collecting feedback from the community so it's great to see ideas like community contribution being brought to life. I think it's a great move from the NL team side of things so I can't wait to see what impacts it will have on the future newsletters.

Overall, this was a pretty decent edition. A bit too short but still well written and edited. I can't wait to see what you guys got in store for us for the July edition and the rest of the summer!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    scarlet, V3riity and WowCaleb like this.
  19. Nice newsletter! (First team Reading a newsletter)

I hope I can make some great maps for y’all to play on, I am super motivated right Now and hyped!

I think this Adventure is gonna be fun! :)

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  20. Love the new edition! Great job newsletter team! I can’t wait for the next issue!

Posted Jun 2, 2020