• 392 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5848 Players Online
  • 5456 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - June Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jun 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Posted Jun 1, 2020
    Dr sticky597, Mattc1844, hkq and 32 others like this.
  2. epic NL moments

Posted Jun 1, 2020
  3. Another awesome newsletter as always! Enjoyed reading it. <3

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  4. Had a nice time reading this!

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  5. Very great newsletter! Can’t wait to see some more coming up!

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and NatureTime like this.
  6. Awesome, great work as always!

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  7. Very nice newsletter as always and it was nice to see the old screenshots of Mineplex and it brought back some memories that were stored. Looking forward to next months already!

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  8. We love to see it. Happy NL day everybody!!!

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    NatureTime and Iscariot like this.
  9. Awesome! I hope this month will be okay, and I can't wait to see what will happen!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  10. Already entered for the caption challenge!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  11. Another great newsletter! Loved seeing the old screenshots- very nostalgic.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  12. Hi — I'd REALLY like to see a monthly submission for the cover artwork/banner image of every issue. The same art has been reused several times. I had hoped that throwing everything at the wall when designing Issue 50 to see what would stick would keep art relevant — and I think for any newsletter it's increasingly important to include strong visuals.

Thoughts please?

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    NatureTime and scarlet like this.
  13. Hey! I think this would be useful through a submission of the feedback form provided, and potentially even the new suggestions box in the future. :)

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  14. Hi. This is not the response I was looking for. I see the feedback form, I choose not to use it, and would appreciate a full response please.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  15. Love the nostalgia section, good job!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    NatureTime likes this.
  16. Alright, although the feedback form is the right place to put this. If you want the best feedback on your idea, I'd suggest making a thread if you don't want to use the feedback form for whatever reason.

Personally, I'd also like to see a change in the cover art as well, but it would be difficult to ensure that there are appropriately useable submissions every time. So unless we have a steady influx of quality submissions or people who are devoted to making new cover art for Mineplex's newsletter each month, I don't see much of a push for this being implemented.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  17. The nostalgia section really hits different, I'm a little late on this but those days were so much fun. I don't have many screenshots from then, so those were a huge rewind back into those times. Amazing newsletter, can't wait for the next one.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Im_Ken and NatureTime like this.
  18. Fun read, can't wait till July's

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  19. Had a great time reading this, great work as usual! I really love the nostalgia section.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  20. Once again, a really great Newsletter! Love that the streak is so high from posting on the first of the month. Great work! Can't wait to read next months Newsletter!

Posted Jun 2, 2020