• 732 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10694 Players Online
  • 9962 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - July Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jul 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

What better way to celebrate the official start of the second half of 2021 than with the Mineplex Newsletter? After a content-heavy edition last month, the July edition offers a lighter and more relaxing read to spend some time with. Keep reading for the return of a beloved, old contest, a recap of some interesting rules changes, and more!

Check out the July edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How to Contribute
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image
    Guess the Location

The Newsletter team is also excited to be accepting 3 new people to the team! Please be sure to congratulate aiirr, ddgolfer04, and Looof for joining the Newsletter program! Thank you to everyone who applied for your interest in the team!​

Posted Jul 1, 2021
    Jango_55, duckv, ReJo and 12 others like this.
  2. Nice and first :D

Can’t wait to read!

Posted Jul 1, 2021
  3. thanks for answering the questions zchrris

Posted Jul 1, 2021
  4. Nice

Posted Jul 1, 2021
  5. I hope you all enjoyed the third edition of the recent rule changes article so far! I'll be sure to keep them coming in the future as we receive more rules updates. It was also lovely to see a return to the Guess the Location article, which hasn't been featured in the Newsletter for ages now. Happy reading :)

On another note, congrats to the new additions to the NL team! I'm looking forward to working with you guys moving forward. Well done to everyone else who applied for your efforts:tada:

Posted Jul 1, 2021
  6. Woo!! Congrats to the new Newsletter members AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! yes @ddgolfer !!!!!!

Posted Jul 1, 2021
    aiirr, ddgolfer and Looof like this.
  7. Congrats to the new Newsletter members!!!

Posted Jul 1, 2021
    ddgolfer and Looof like this.
  8. Great Newsletter! Congrats to the new members! :)

Posted Jul 2, 2021
    ddgolfer, Looof and ItsFree like this.
  9. Welcome to the team noobs
    @ddgolfer ESPECIALLY U

Posted Jul 2, 2021
    ddgolfer and Looof like this.
  10. hope you all enjoyed the newsletter this month! i’m super stoked to have the new members of the team joining us so big congrats @aiirr @ddgolfer and @Looof :) !

Posted Jul 2, 2021
    aiirr, Looof, ddgolfer and 1 other person like this.
  11. Another interesting read! Huge congratulations to the new newsletter members @aiirr, @ddgolfer, and @Looof! Looking forward to next months edition. :)

Posted Jul 2, 2021
    aiirr, Looof and ddgolfer like this.
  12. It was great reading this new issue of the newsletter! I especially enjoyed reading the interviews done with the rules committee, so thank you,@WowCaleb, for that fantastic section. It was also exciting to see the return of Guess the Location. I will, of course, be trying my best to win that.

Congratulations to the three new newsletter members who are joining the team! I can’t wait to see what you all put out for us; it will be great.

Posted Jul 2, 2021
    WowCaleb and Looof like this.
  13. I always enjoy reading the latest newsletter, this was a super interesting read! A huge congratulations to the new newsletter members!

Posted Jul 2, 2021
    Looof likes this.
  14. I really enjoyed reading this! <3

Posted Jul 3, 2021
  15. Pretty nice newsletter! The rule change is definitely a good addition. The new lobby is amazing looking! I am glad that we were able to get something summer related.
    Thanks for your hard work newsletter team!

Posted Jul 3, 2021
  16. Great newsletter this month! It was super fun to do the Guess The Location as that's something that I've never done before. Hopefully, we can see Guess The Location return again in the future as I'd love to fly around the java lobby again in the future and hunt down another location!

I also feel like the Recent Rule Changes article was a good addition, since there have been quite a few changes recently it's super informative for people who may not have seen the Discord announcements about these changes.

Huge congrats to the three new newsletter team members as well! Can't wait to see how you all will contribute to future newsletters :)

Posted Jul 4, 2021
    WowCaleb and Looof like this.
  17. Once again, yet another incredible newsletter. It's really great to see lunar unbanned and I know that many of the community are very happy with this change. I love this concept of the Guess the Location, I'll have to have a look for this when I'm next online!

Can't wait for the next edition, keep up the awesome work ^^

Posted Jul 4, 2021
    Warmboy_ likes this.
  18. Lets go lunar is unbanned!

Posted Jul 4, 2021
  19. Heyya!
    Really enjoyed this installation of the newsletter! Great work newsletter team! The responses to the caption of the image this month were super funny! Definitely an awesome newsletter. Sad to see there weren't any artworks in this months newsletter as that's one of my favourite things to look at!

Posted Jul 5, 2021
  20. Lovely newsletter as always! (Especially Lunar being allowed)

Posted Jul 8, 2021