• 385 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5867 Players Online
  • 5482 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - January Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jan 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

The New Year has just begun, and the Mineplex Newsletter Program is excited to bring you a new edition to celebrate. Catch up on the recent Christmas event held on our Java and Bedrock networks, enjoy some photographs taken by our very own members, and stay updated with the team here.

How to Contribute
    Caption the Image
    Impact Poetry
    Ask Emily
    Have any feedback? Share with us here.​

Posted Jan 8, 2020
  2. Cool Newsletter, good job guys!

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    BreadIV and BaconAnEggs like this.
  3. nice job on the newsletter! glad that I got the opportunity to be interviewed by @BaconAnEggs for the Bedrock Holiday Update c:

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    xGetRekted, BaconAnEggs and prtss like this.
  4. Great job everyone! Glad I got to be interviewed as well! :3

Posted Jan 8, 2020
  5. Awesome job on the newsletter! I do not know much about the newsletter, but @ScarletBlood37 stated she was interviewed, how am I able to be interviewed?

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    scarlet and prtss like this.
  6. pre sure you get picked..

Posted Jan 8, 2020
  7. Alright! Thanks!

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    prtss likes this.
  8. Awesome edition! It was a super fun project! I'd just like to take a moment to thank @ssnip for all the hard work you've done for the team. For the short while I worked with you, you were so kind and helpful. Thank you for everything you've done, and best of luck with the future!

You need to be reached out to by a writer writing an article! If you're interested in a potential future interview, feel free to DM me!

Posted Jan 8, 2020
  9. Awesome! Needed something to read lately, this'll do it!

Posted Jan 8, 2020
  10. It's my favorite time of the month! Another great article from the amazing Newsletter team. Sad to read that @ssnip will be resigning from the staff team, but we all know that they'll go on to do great things. :) It was so cool seeing my photo featured in this article! Congratulations to @Sven and @Look_Dan on their photo features, as well. I'll definitely be taking part in this aspect of the Newsletter again.

Once again, amazing job, team! I look forward to these every month and already cannot wait until February!

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    BaconAnEggs and Look_Dan like this.
  11. Oo my Caption the Image got picked haha.

Great Newsletter as always amigos :)

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  12. Congratulations on the new newsletter, it looks great! :o
    The results for Caption the Image are great! It gave me a pretty good laugh xD
    While I haven't been here as long as others might have, thank you for all your hard work @ssnip! I'm looking forward to what @AGLThree will bring to the newsletter. :)

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    BaconAnEggs and AGLThree like this.
  13. An entertaining read as always! I want to applaud @ssnip for what they've done for the team, and I have no doubts that it's in good hands. I'm looking forward to next month's as it is something that we always anticipate.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  14. Heyo!
    Sick newsletter from the team! My eyes have been dying with no book to read at home but this was satisfactory! Like other people feel it’s sad to hear that @ssnip is leaving. I hope more fun unravels in his next chapter! Hopefully next month’s will be even better! Really cool newsletter, and a huge congratulations to the newsletter team!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  15. I have to say that this was a really special newsletter this month! I especially enjoyed the photography competition and the impact poetry, they were all super heartwarming. I also wish @ssnip the best in your future endeavours and thanks so much for all you have done for the newsletter team and the staff team as a whole.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  16. Hey!

Another great newsletter! I'm pretty shocked that my impact poetry came second since I didn't think it was very good, but i'm happy. It's pretty sad that @ssnip is leaving, but I know there will be a smooth transition of leadership. Congrats @AGLThree on becoming Newsletter lead! I know you will continue on ssnip's great management of this team and I know that the Newsletters will stay at a high quality with you as the lead! Can't wait for the next newsletter!

Posted Jan 9, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 9, 2020
  17. Yo!

I definitely enjoyed reading this month's Newsletter! Everything was enjoyable to read and like every other month it was different and unique than the prior editions. Sad to see ssnip leaving, good luck with everything! Congrats to AGLThree on becoming the new Newsletter lead! Best of luck with the role, I'm sure you'll do great things! Looking forward to reading the next edition of the Newsletter! :D

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  18. I really enjoyed reading this. It was nice to see the 'Ask Emily section' as Emily gave really good advice, and it's always nice to hear what she has to say. In addition to this, the article on the Christmas update was enjoyable to read. I also got to see myself on the staff announcements page!

Finally, I'd like to thank @ssnip for their work on the NL team, whilst also congratulating my epic interviewer/EX-CMP mentor @AGLThree on his promotion to NL lead! I'm sure he'll do wonderful on the team.

I'm looking forward to reading future newsletters:)

Posted Jan 9, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 9, 2020
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  19. Big congrats to @freddey and @Look_Dan for their pictures being featured as well in the newsletter. Your pictures are simply GORGEOUS!!!

I also appreciate the new design of the Newsletter. It looks sleek and modern. Would love to see their design change every month to give the newsletter a new flare each month. Great writing and structure.

Posted Jan 10, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 10, 2020
    chhase, BaconAnEggs and Look_Dan like this.
  20. Every month I am always filled with astonishment from the incredible newsletters. I always look forward to seeing what our Newsletter team is able to bring to the table! Nothing but positive vibes for this newsletter! Good job!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    BaconAnEggs likes this.