• 451 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6291 Players Online
  • 5840 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | January Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jan 1, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

Happy New Year! As Christmas comes to an end and those in the Northern and Western hemispheres dip our toes into the winter season, Mineplex stays alongside us. This past month, we received several holiday updates for the network including holiday games, the holiday hub, missions, and more! As you ponder over your New Year's Resolution(s) and the server transitions back into its pre-winter state, check out the January Newsletter! If you were busy throughout December and didn't get a chance to catch up on what changes the server went through, this Newsletter will provide great insight into that. As always, we have our regular articles and contests showcased in this issue as well.

Read the January edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How To Contribute:
    Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Caption the Image
    Guess the Staff Member

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Jan 1, 2022
  2. Thank you, EmmaLie

Posted Jan 1, 2022
  3. Always a great read, NL team! Very very sad to see Block2Block resign :,(

Posted Jan 1, 2022
  4. That snowman in beginning of the hub was kinda hot ngl.

Posted Jan 2, 2022
    Cronx, Mappable, N0TVexx and 4 others like this.
  5. As always, this was an awesome publication by our amazing Newsletter Team! And a huge congrats to Josh for his first section in the Newsletter and for joining the NL Team. I think it’s awesome that we highlighted the Build Teams accomplishments during the Holiday Season because they did an incredible job building the Christmas Hub this year! I mean, they really outdid themselves. In addition to our fantastic hub, I believe that Christmas Chaos really was enjoyable with friends and challenging this year too. Mineplex brought me joy this Holiday Season because I was unable to celebrate the Holidays as I normally do with family, and I hope it did for others as well. I hope everyone has a great year, and huge thanks to our hardworking Newsletter Team for always spotlighting important Mineplex things. <3

Posted Jan 2, 2022
    Nuclear™ and Arshaad_73 like this.
  6. I always enjoy reading the newsletter, sad to see Block2Block resigning :(

Posted Jan 2, 2022
  7. I enjoyed this month's newsletter issue. Keep up the harder work!

Posted Jan 6, 2022
  8. Really well done on the Newsletter yet again! As always, it was super fun to read through and I can’t wait to see what the next edition brings us. Keep up the great work guys!

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  9. WOOOOO NEWSLETTER! and big congrats to @joshuart on joining the NL team!!!!

Posted Jan 10, 2022
    Arshaad_73, joshuart and MØR like this.
  10. Lovely newsletter as always, HNY to everyone!

Posted Jan 15, 2022 at 3:30 AM
  11. Heyya! This newsletter was a lovely read as always! Great work newsletter team! Sad to see there was no art section this time around however I do love the chosen caption on the caption the image section! Was super funny!

Posted Jan 15, 2022 at 3:40 AM
    MØR likes this.