• 765 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5747 Players Online
  • 4982 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - January Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jan 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hopefully you all enjoyed the New Year's Resolutions article and maybe it even encouraged you to come up with some of your own! My main one would be to exercise more and develop a fitness routine (or else I'll never get up and do it). This was a super engaging edition of the Newsletter and as usual, thanks to everyone on NL for being able to push it out on New Year's as we normally do on the first day of each month. Happy 2021 everyone, I hope this is a better year and you'll be able to say you achieved all of your goals by the end :)

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Jylie and Amg like this.
  2. Great newsletter to start 2021, lovely reading over the new year's resolutions as I can really connect to some of them one personally being that I need to start going to the gym much more often cause I'm either working on a computer or gaming on one ahah. Hope you all achieve your new years resolutions and remember what 'annnuh' said "covid ain’t got nothing on us mineplexians"!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  3. i know right...

other then that it's an amazing newsletter as usual and a good way to end up 2020!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    xstr4fiingx likes this.
  4. Another great newsletter yet again!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  5. What a fabulous news letter Emma! I hope 2021 kicks off even better.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  6. Great job as always!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  7. Again an amazing newsletter like every other month, definitely a nice way to start the new year. Keep up the exceptional work NL team! I really enjoyed reading the New Years resolution section, I found that quite interesting!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  8. Ahh yes my favourite post each month... The Mineplex newsletter! Great work on it guys!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  9. Awesome newsletter!! Almost forgot I posted that new year’s resolution, whoops ;;. A good read for the morning. Here’s to a spectacular 2021! Stay safe guys.

Posted Jan 2, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 2, 2021
  10. "bye 2020 lol won't miss you"
    lol

Posted Jan 7, 2021
  11. This is yet again another fantastic newsletter! I really enjoyed reading about all of the New Year's Resolutions, the recap on the Christmas update, and everything else in this edition. Keep up the amazing work everyone!!

Posted Jan 7, 2021
  12. A fantastic newsletter yet again <3 Fun fact i'm in this one :D

Posted Jan 7, 2021
  13. maaaaaaay or may not be a week late to this, but a good read as always!

very nice work :)

Posted Jan 8, 2021
  14. Awesome newsletter to start off 2021!
    Happy new year to everyone!

Posted Jan 14, 2021