• 1422 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8673 Players Online
  • 7251 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - January Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jan 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Happy holidays and happy New Year’s! What better way to kick off your start to 2021 than by checking out the latest edition of the Mineplex Newsletter? Take some time to read through our recap of the holiday update, learn more about your fellow community members’ resolutions, and more.

Read the January edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How to Contribute:
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  2. Awesome newsletter as always!

Posted Jan 1, 2021
    Lightsaberrlx and Ruffybear like this.
  3. Great as always!

Posted Jan 1, 2021
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  4. Perfect newsletter, as always!

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  5. When ur not in the resignations :((

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  6. Really great Newsletter again! There was a thread that went over peoples' goals for the new year which I found really interesting. So it was nice to see that same topic implemented into the Newsletter this month as well, since everyone's goals are quite different. Keep up the great work you guys.

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  7. lol I forgot I submitted a caption the image and was scared when I saw my name

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  8. Great newsletter as always! I was glad to participate in this one, especially on the topic of the Bedrock Christmas update as it’s something that really deserves credit. Keep up the good work NL team! (Also, not sure if it’s just me, but the link to the caption the image doesn’t work)

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  9. YOOOOO i forgot I submitted a new year's resolution thingy
    [​IMG]
    pog moment

Posted Jan 1, 2021
    Lightsaberrlx and WowCaleb like this.
  10. Hello Emily, and the rest of the Newsletter team!

That is fantastic work for the great start of 2021! I appreciate @WowCaleb for asking me the wonderful question about my New Year's Resolution. Mine looks good, but I can take my goals whenever I am ready for my next move. With 2021 is here, I want to start learning something new for this year. I want to re-work my time management, re-adjusting my sleep schedules, keep practicing self-care everyday, and improving quality posts on the forums. My time management and sleep schedule are not in a better place since the pandemic starts. That is why I need to fix my habit. I want to take care of myself a lot because I stressed out too much. The more I am taking care of myself, the likelihood that I have the motivation. Remember, always prioritize your mental health when you need to, and I understand where you are coming from. I still take care of my mental health too!

Lastly, improving the posts that are quality over quantity on the forums. Recently I have been active on the forums a lot. I want to change my mindset here. This time, I am going to write my posts that are pretty long and detailed. I was part of the forums team before; I enjoy writing my response, helping people out, and making sure the forums are safe for everyone. I want to get at least 15 quality posts every two weeks! I love doing forum posts and this will be my daily task this year. I have not done my longest response frequently; I need to get back onto the right track. Now I am here, I am writing my longest post here!

I am looking forward to February 2021 newsletter next month. Great job what you did here and thank you for featuring me here! Hope everyone will have a great New Year's Day! :D

Posted Jan 1, 2021
    Lightsaberrlx and WowCaleb like this.
  11. just wanna say the cover art is beautiful, props to whoever made it

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  12. Awesome as always! Love the cover and the resolutions.

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  13. Wow! Another month, another great newsletter! I really enjoyed reading through this edition from start to the finish. Starting with the beginning of the Newsletter, I really enjoyed reading @AGLThree ‘s message, as I thought it was very accurate and well written. I think I can speak for most when I say that 2020 was most definitely a challenging year that put us all through many difficult life obstacles. I would also like to take my time and join in commending all of you for making it through the tough, unpredictable year that we all experienced! If anything, last year taught me not to take the little things in life for granted and to stay strong in times of trouble. Staying positive and practicing self-care are two of the best things to do whenever things get tough. I hope that this year carries greatness for all of you, and wholeheartedly I hope that it will be better for all of us. (Okay let me step off my soapbox)

Continuing, I really enjoyed reading everyone’s new year resolutions! It was very motivating and made me think of some of my New Years resolutions. Some of my own resolutions/goals this year are to:
    -Get back it not going to the gym regularly
    -Quit drinking soda
    -Take school more seriously, and try for higher grades
    -Continue my growth here on the Mineplex Staff Team
    -To achieve level 100!

Reading more about the Holiday update in every aspect from different community members was definitely an interesting read. I personally really enjoyed the Holiday update and having it been my first Christmas back on the server, it really brought back memories for me. My favorite thing about the holiday update last year would most likely be the advent calendar! Doing each challenge with friends each day was really fun and I enjoyed it.

I would like to thank the Newsletter Team for doing a fantastic job as always, and here’s to a new year! Again, I hope that this year brings success for many of you and even if it’s not perfect, I believe we have the ability to push forward as we did last year.

Posted Jan 1, 2021
    AGLThree, WowCaleb and Drizzerd like this.
  14. Another great newsletter! I really enjoyed reading through the new years resolutions, as I think that its a great way to motivate others to push themselves to improve, as it made me realize that I can improve upon some things myself. Happy new year everyone!

Posted Jan 1, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  15. Awesome News Letter, Love it!

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  16. stan the nl team

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    jacvb likes this.
  17. Another awesome read, kudos to the NL team for working so hard :)

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  18. Always a fun read! I love getting to see the community and staff participating in the newsletter together!!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  19. Awesome newsletter, as always!

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  20. Awesome newsletter to kick off the new year, thanks to the NL team for putting in effort into making this newsletter great.

Posted Jan 2, 2021