• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - February Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Feb 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. This issue was nothing but awesome. I was impressed by not only how many people wrote something about someone else, but the organization and creativity of the Newsletter Team. Time and time again, you guys never fail to show me that you’re amazing people with true talent. Good job with this issue, and good luck with future ones!

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Im_Ken like this.
  2. Yay! The best time of the month! Everything look awesome as usual. :) I love the addition of the Mineplex Rewind. It gives those like myself that weren't here in the first half of the year a good idea of what was happening on Mineplex throughout 2019.

Congratulations to @Lila on having her haiku featured in this month's Newsletter! I love the imagery that your poem portrayed. :)

Also congratulations to @ezlee6 & @Phamtastic on your staff milestones!

Can't wait until next month!!!

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Awesome! I think it’s really neat that Mineplex has it’s own newsletter! Thank you WowCaleb for the kind words, it means a lot to me. It’s always intriguing to read and I think you guys did a really awesome job. Congrats again to Scar, awesome to see you in there as a Trainee. Excited to see next month’s. <3

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  4. Aww! Thanks for the kind words Caleb :3. Great newsletter once again! I love reading these every time and I’m glad I saw a lot of my friends in there. Once again, that means a lot to me and thanks so much. Excited to read more of these in the future! Can’t wait to see what future months bring!

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. What a lovely Newsletter. It’s so nice to see all of the great things people from our community have to say. This Newsletter was definitely one of my favorites! Can’t wait to see more :D

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  6. Once again there is an epic newsletter posted to the forums!

I love seeing these every month, they are always creative and not repetitive, but still follow the design and style that we all really like to see. I really liked reading the 2019 recap post as it really reminded me of how much work and time went into improving the server and how many awesome things happened last year!

Thank you to the NL team once again for putting hours and hours into making these newsletters possible and as enjoyable as they are.​

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  7. Great newsletter this month! I really enjoyed reading this and I loved reading the community appreciation messages (thanks @✦Sean for the message!!)
    Thanks once more to the NL team, y'all are great and I can't wait for the next newsletter!!

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  8. Amazing newsletter as always! Really enjoyed reading this one!!

Posted Feb 3, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  9. Cool, there is another edition of Mineplex Newsletter and which was posted on the first day of a month which is obviously good because before it was releasing around on 3-5 day of the month. It's rather better to see on the first day, keep up doing that for future months!

From this edition, I liked the first article about Mineplex in 2019. It's definitely helpful for people who weren't playing that actively in 2019 or recently back to Mineplex to see what's happened in 2019. I hope to see the same article in January 2021 edition but about 2020.

As usual, I like checking Staff Statistic article to see which new staff members we got and who were promoted. I think that in January 2020 we had the most Sr.Mod promotions in recent years. It was 9 new Sr.Mods in 5 different teams! I hope they all enjoy their new positions.

Other articles are good too, but they didn't impress me that much, but they all are still great anyway! NL team did a great job just like always and it's good to see that. Keep up the great job!

Posted Feb 3, 2020
    xOeuf, WowCaleb and Klobby like this.
  10. What an amazing issue! :D
    It didn't go down in quality even though a transfer in leadership occurred! Congratulations Newsletter Team! Reading the Mineplex Rewind 2019 was really cool! I didn't realize that many changes happened this year!
    I'm looking forward to seeing what poems are made for this month! Keep up the good work!

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  11. This is really well done, you guys did an excellent job!

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  12. Great! Very interesting information! I'm looking forward to read next month's :D

Posted Feb 8, 2020
  13. Wow, really informative actually, great statistics. Excited for the next one!

Posted Feb 8, 2020
  14. Very nice newsletter!
    Excited for next months!

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  15. Great newsletter this month, I liked the 2019 year recap a lot. :)

Posted Feb 12, 2020