• 409 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5847 Players Online
  • 5438 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - February Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Feb 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

This season, love is starting to spread through the air, bringing along with it the February edition of the Mineplex Newsletter. Take a stroll down memory lane and read through a rewind of Mineplex’s 2019, enjoy several lovely appreciative messages sent by fellow community members, and let us know if you are interested in being interviewed for an article!

Read the February edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How to Contribute

Caption the Image
    Impact Poetry
    Interview Interest Form
    Have any feedback? Share with us here.​

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  2. Hi!
    I am excited to read the new newsletter! Hope to see some more good newsletters in the upcoming months!

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    BaconAnEggs, 510bike and isaac™ like this.
  3. wow we love posting on the first :clap:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRekted, joshuart, Im_Ken and 6 others like this.
  4. Super excited to check it out!

Edit: WOW! Loved it.

Best Regards,
    - Fallen

Posted Feb 1, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 19, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  5. Another amazing newsletter, the team worked very hard on this one! I’m thrilled that we were able to put the newsletter out on the first of the month. :)

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  6. Just quickly scanning through and there seems to be some interesting information and statistics here, good job! Look forward to next months newsletter.

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  7. I've been anticipating this month's especially since I submitted the thank form. Great job to the NL team, yet again and ty for mentioning my thanks.

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  8. Another brilliant newsletter, I like the valentines appreciation idea. Looking forward to the next one!

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  9. Heyo!

Another fantastic newsletter! I really enjoyed reading it and you guys were super speedy getting it done and posted right on the first day of February so good work to that! I loved seeing the changes of the year of 2019 as some of them I totally forgot about! Though unfortunately over 2019 a lot of Leaders and Admins resigned. I also loved seeing the new staff members throughout the month of January though unfortunately too many resigned! Though excellent newsletter, good work to the Newsletter team, excited to see March's newsletter to reflect on the Valentines Event every year hopefully! Super excited! :)

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRekted and AGLThree like this.
  10. Hey,

Great newsletter! I always love reading these, and definitely enjoyed reading the community appreciation comments, as there are so many people that have sacrificed countless hours to better the network.

Great job guys, can't wait for the March Newsletter :)

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  11. Great newsletter for February! I haven't been reading these Mineplex newsletters for a while. I remember I used to read them last year. However, I spot two errors in the "January Staff Statistics" article. According to the 4th year milestones, me and xVanessa got accepted to Trainee the same time, which we're still in the same batch together. Also, ezlee6 also got accepted as a staff member on January 19, 2019.

Even though, I'm going to miss all the staff members who have resigned recently. <3

I cannot wait to see the Mineplex March newsletter soon!

Posted Feb 1, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  12. Really great newsletter this time around! It's even on 1st this month! I really enjoyed reading through the appreciation section. It was so adorable to see people give their appreciation for others <33

Can't wait for the next month's newsletter! Keep up the fantastic work NL!

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  13. What a lovely newsletter you made, Emma. <3 The best part of it was the messages everyone made, and I wish I was in one of the newsletters.

XOXO
    NoHacksJustGavin

Posted Feb 1, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 1, 2020
  14. Hey!

I especially enjoyed reading this month's edition of the newsletter as I have kept very up to date with some of the current events that are mentioned. It was really cool seeing them all compiled into one issue, and as always, I made sure to check out some of the contests like Caption the Image and Impact Poetry. It's amazing to see the talent that some of our community members have and is only continuing to grow. It was especially nice to see my appreciation post featured <3

Overall, great job to the Newsletter Program on delivering this month's edition especially due to it being posted on the first day of the month with the data being as recent as possible! This is an achievement to consider and no doubt keeps all of us happy and waiting in anticipation for the March newsletter. Keep it up!

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  15. Wow, just wow. What a fabulous newsletter this month, no exception from the fantastic newsletters we have also received in the past. I’m excited to see AGLThree take on his position and make a positive change for the newsletter. I can already see that he’s doing a great job with managing this project. My favourite part of this newsletter was probably the Valentines Community Appreciation messages. It’s so beautiful to see members of our community and Staff appreciated for their work and sent beautiful messages like this from each other. We have an amazing community and this is just one reason why! Can’t wait for the February newsletter.

Edit: I meant March but I wrote this just as I woke up xD

Posted Feb 1, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRekted and AGLThree like this.
  16. You mean march? ;)

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    BaEconic and AyyNick like this.
  17. Hello!

I loved everything about this months newsletter! I am always blown away by them every month, and love all the effort put into them. My favorite article was the Community Appreciation section where members wrote to their friends, and think it was just so sweet to do it overall. Also a huge congrats to AGLThree (Jared) for his new position! I cannot wait to see what he all has planned for the team, and things for the future! I am so excited to see the upcoming Newsletters as the year goes on!

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    AGLThree likes this.
  18. Loved this edition of the newsletter. It was pretty fun to see my community appreciation message and caption the image caption in the newsletter! But not my promotion date!1!1! I really liked the article on Mineplex's 2019 journey and hope that the next newsletters can maintain this high standard!

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRekted and Im_Ken like this.
  19. Another great edition of the newsletter. I enjoyed reading through it, especially through the appreciation messages as they were really sweet. Also, we love it when the newsletter releases on the 1st of the month :)

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  20. What an amazing newsletter! I think that all of the different aspects of the newsletter make it a great one! This is one of my favorite newsletters, in my opinion. I really enjoyed reading this one and I really understand from all of the topics that the writers are coming from! For example, this is how I really enjoy the rewind of 2019 in the newsletter as I can understand all the different aspects and perspectives of the author as they did an amazing job explaining their portion. I am excited to see what comes in the next newsletters!

Posted Feb 2, 2020