• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - February Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Feb 3, 2019.

1. I’m so lonely

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  2. Mintletsgo

Mintletsgo

This is one amazing newspaper, thanks for making it!

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  3. Luvli

Luvli

Incredible!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this edition of the Newsletter!! Every month they do such a fantastic job and I just really want to send out my appreciation. I thought it was super adorable and heart warming to see everyone's thoughtful Valentines Letters to each other as well.

I'm loving the new queuing system, it's so much easier to join a game in my opinion, and It's great to be able to queue for multiple games at once!! I can't wait for the next edition, and also, it is very noticeable that everyone on the NL team has a strong passion for writing. It is evident throughout the Newsletter and it makes it even more enjoyable.

Keep up the incredible work!! :D

Sarah | Luvli

Posted Feb 18, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 19, 2019
  4. MlNTY

MlNTY

Hello!

I really enjoyed reading the newsletter for this month. I had some moments of laughter but loved it. The updates are nice too, in my opinion. Maybe I'll apply for this team, but can't guarantee it right now. However, good luck to those who are thinking about applying! Great job to all those on the NL team for this piece of work!

Cheers!

Posted Feb 24, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 24, 2019
  5. P_U_R_P_L_E

P_U_R_P_L_E

What a great Newsletter! It's really nice to see something that everyone has worked hard on and it definitely came out amazing. My favorite part was probably the Bio's section especially @Intoxicating because I love Billie Eilish as well! I can't wait to see what you all come up with next month.

Posted Feb 24, 2019
  6. RoeiHardCool

RoeiHardCool

nice

Posted Mar 3, 2019