• 794 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8175 Players Online
  • 7381 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - February Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Feb 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Another amazing newsletter!!! I can’t wait until the next one:)

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  2. My favourite forum post of the month whoop!

Posted Feb 19, 2021
    plaam likes this.
  3. An incredible newsletter as always, thanks for keeping it up!

Posted Feb 19, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  4. Looks amazing! uwu

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  5. The newsletter looks great once again! It's always a fun and informative read. Great job everyone :)

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  6. I checked this news letter a bit late however, this newsletters I actually think is glorious (Quite like the others), I've always loved the news letters and it's honestly nice to get back into them. I haven't been around much and I can't say I didn't miss reading these because whenever I could I would take my time to read them.

Anyways, in conclusion, I really liked this newsletter and I can't wait for next month's good job to the news letter team.

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  7. I didn't write anything for this edition of the Newsletter but as always, I was really impressed by the quality of the various articles and the effort that went into them. My favourite would have to be the overview of changes coming to certain teams this year - it's always interesting to get an insight into what's planned for the future so we can look forward to it.

Great as per usual, excited to get working on something for the next edition!

Posted Feb 27, 2021