• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6630 Players Online
  • 6630 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - February Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Feb 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Amazing newsletter as always! Keep up the great work!

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  2. Very well written and a great light read! Keep up the great work. Hope everyone has a lovely (haha) Valentine’s.

Posted Feb 2, 2021
    Serotonin likes this.
  3. Great newsletter, keep up the good work :P

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  4. This was a very enjoyable read, keep up the great work!!

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  5. Fantastic job again on the newsletter! As always, it was super informative and enjoyable to read, and I look forward to seeing the next one as well!

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  6. Lovely newsletter as always!
    Keep up the good work!

Posted Feb 11, 2021
  7. I finally got around to reading this months edition of the Newsletter! What a lovely edition! It’s not surprising to me that the Newsletter team produces yet another great Newsletter for the community. I appreciate all of the work that was put behind this newsletter, and I look forward to next months edition. I really enjoyed reading! Great job to the NL team, keep up the amazing work as usual. <3

Posted Feb 11, 2021
  8. A bit late on this, but this has been one of my favorite newsletters to read so far. Mainly because of the CS section, I love to see CS getting recognition, and it's crazy how far it's come. Hopefully we may see the return of it soon as it's one of my favorite games, and I think we can see how many other players think the same.

Posted Feb 11, 2021
  9. noce

Posted Feb 11, 2021
  10. nice

Posted Feb 11, 2021
  11. Happy soon Valentines Day! Hopefully this time I won't get a breakup! If I do, that'll be 3 times in a row!

*sigh* what am I doing with my life?

Posted Feb 11, 2021
  12. who wanna be my valentine lol

Posted Feb 11, 2021
  13. Someday, whether it be today, tomorrow, or a year from now, you WILL find someone who isn't a total dirt bag

-Lynx :3

Posted Feb 11, 2021
  14. inspirational.

Anyway, I hope everyone has been enjoying this month's edition of the newsletter :)) There will be some cool art works in next month's :eyes:

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  15. Another great newsletter. A lot of interesting topics this time around. It was great to gain more knowledge of Castle Siege considering how popular it is among the community. Amazing work! :)

Posted Feb 12, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  16. Great newsletter! Props to our newsletter team for pushing these out. Looking forward to the next one.

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  17. I really enjoyed the section that touched on Castle Siege and its impact on the community as of the past few months. I'm looking forward to reading the next newsletter!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  18. Another wonderful read, will continue to be amazed at how much hard work goes into putting these out, and they are of excellent quality (cool to see my name at the end too haha). Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  19. Does anybody know whether or whether not mineplex is gonna release love chests this year?

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  20. Nice newsletter! Keep up the good work :D

Posted Feb 16, 2021