• 460 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6375 Players Online
  • 5915 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - February Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Feb 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

With Valentine’s Day approaching, love is starting to spread through the air, bringing with it the February edition of the Mineplex Newsletter! Take some time out of your busy day to kick back and relax while reading through some of the latest articles, including an overview of future changes coming to certain teams, a discussion about the return of Castle Siege, and more!

Read the February edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How to Contribute:
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  2. Thanks for the amazing newsletter as always!

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    BlondieBrook and Hubble like this.
  3. Thanks for an amazing new letter! Happy early valentine's day everybody!

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Hubble like this.
  4. Looking good and looking forward to another amazing Year! It's finally February! ^-^

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  5. what please you're telling the truth about CS coming back!!! WOOHOO

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  6. Amazing news letter like always!

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  7. Amazing newsletter from the team! Thank you so much @AGLThree for taking the time to talk to the CSGI team and feature us in the newsletter!! :)

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  8. Good to see that Castle Siege section! I hope they bring it back in the future. Maybe it could have it's own consistent event for similar to the holiday events, in a month that doesn't currently have one?

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  9. Appreciate the hard work put into each and every one of these, keep it up! :)

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    Labiss and Danese like this.
  10. Hello there!

Awesome newsletter for this month! Thanks for mentioning to me about my 5 years milestone on the staff team. I also appreciate all the Newsletter team for working hard on creating these articles. I cannot wait to see the next month for March newsletter! :)

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    Labiss likes this.
  11. Another amazing News Letters! Also, thank you so much, @AGLThree, for taking the time to talk to our CSGI team and CS Community about the game mode!!

[​IMG]

-Dan

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  12. Awesome Newsletter this time around, can't believe it is already February! As of recently I've seen quite a lot of talk about updating the Bedrock platform so it was really nice to see some insight behind the Bedrock GI team, how they plan to function regarding documentation, and their plans for this year. Same goes for the Clans team as well as the Translations Team. I look forward to seeing these plans implemented hopefully within this next year and a big thank you to those who are behind these changes.

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    Labiss likes this.
  13. Looking fantastic as usual! I love it, keep it up! :D

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    Labiss likes this.
  14. yooooooooooo, this game was the only one I played in the early days, I can't wait

Posted Feb 2, 2021
    Fusafez and Labiss like this.
  15. Amazing newsletter, as always! :)

Posted Feb 2, 2021
    Labiss likes this.
  16. Amazing newsletter! :)

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  17. Ok I don't Celebrate it but hope u guys have a lovely valentines day ig

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  18. i don't celebrate valentines day and have never participated in anything of the sort. i'm too shy irl. i enjoyed reading the newsletter though and i am interested to see what tricorder has in mind for this year. last year was very good and i appreciate what the GI team did for micro battles specifically.

Posted Feb 2, 2021
    the cooler wolf likes this.
  19. Another great edition of the Newsletter : )

Posted Feb 2, 2021
  20. Yet another great Newsletter, super enjoyable to read! Good work to everyone who worked on it <3

Posted Feb 2, 2021