• 1023 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3602 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - December Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Dec 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey!
    Well. What can I say. Another fantastic job by the team, and it really stuns me as to what you guys are able to produce. I really liked the cover art work for the newsletter, and I hope you keep working hard, keep improving, and keep on impressing me, and I am sure, many others!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  2. I loved this issue of the monthly newsletter, keep it up!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  3. Hey!

I personally really loved this edition, and the new style. The MNL scripted background worked really well and contrasted to the white text. Font choices and sizes were great too.

In the future, some artwork and-or images relating to some articles could potentially help. While some people are great with reading, a lot of people require a mix of pictures (visual learning) to break it up and make it nicer to process. If you’re talking about GrandpaNguyen personalizing the Clans map, you can include a picture of the new Christmas themed East Shops on Clans-2 by the CM team, for example, as a visual aid.

Personally, I found the writing itself was amazing and don’t think it could be improved, but really just getting some art and images in to make it more appealing to visual learners is the next best step forward, in my opinion.

All in all though, great job guys. Let me know what your thoughts are on my feedback. Best Regards,
    - Fallen

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  4. I absolutely adore this newsletter! I like the editions and the articles that've been added this time especially as they're nice and seasonal (as always)! I also think that this theme that you guys have come up with is a lot better and definitely the best yet which is really great to see :D​

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  5. Another incredible edition! I love what you've done to change it, in my opinion, it looks so much better! Some amazing articles this time around as well, especially the clans one!! It's awesome to see what the community like about clans and what they hope is changes!

Posted Dec 11, 2019

6. Another amazing Newsletter!
    Enjoyed reading the interviews and loving the new design! Keep up the good work!​

Posted Dec 19, 2019
  7. cough cough
    wonder who is the last one in the 'Giving Thanks' section by Marzie
    cough cough

Posted Dec 19, 2019
  8. Was there any change to GWEN? The anticheat seems to be acting up. I butterflied on two of my accounts and they got banned. Usually GWEN would allow this. Not requesting the unban here, but just curious about GWEN.

Posted Dec 24, 2019