• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4890 Players Online
  • 4890 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | December Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Dec 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

The holidays are here! As everyone awaits the Mineplex Holiday festivities, the Newsletter Team showcased some of our upcoming map updates on Java this month. Additionally, we looked back on last month’s Bedrock Lobby Update to gather the communities thoughts and feedback about the update. We have also interviewed the community this month to find out what holiday traditions everybody celebrates at this time of year with some special holiday cards included, too!

Read the December edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here!

How To Contribute:
    Suggestion Box
    Interview Interest Form

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

In addition, the Newsletter Team will be opening applications up indefinitely! If you’re looking for an opportunity to apply your English skills, contribute more to the network, and work in an exciting environment with like-minded individuals, the Newsletter Program might be the subteam for you! We are currently only accepting new writers onto the team but you can still apply for the editor position because we may accept more editors to our team in the future. You can currently only apply for one position. For this reason, please remember if you do apply for the editor position, it may take a while for your application to be processed. Best of luck if you choose to apply! You can access the application here!

Posted Dec 1, 2022
    Widestsinger, Eqsa, HappyHen and 8 others like this.
  2. cool

Posted Dec 1, 2022
  3. W newsletter

Posted Dec 1, 2022
  4. Thanks!

Posted Dec 1, 2022
  5. Awesome newsletter!

Posted Dec 1, 2022
  6. W!!! I am so happy to see the December edition finally published! It was so much fun working on my first article this past month and I know I'm really going to grow to love the team so much. Everyone on the team did such a great job in preparing for this month's edition and I'm glad I was granted the opportunity to join this sub-team. Hope everyone has an awesome holiday season! Again, huge thank you to everyone who was willing to submit responses/art for my article. <3 Can't wait for next month's!

Posted Dec 1, 2022
  7. Awesome! And now I'm hyped for my favorite holiday of the year-BOXING DAY!!!

Posted Dec 2, 2022
  8. Good article, but very misleading in one part. Yes, we did get the new bedrock lobby. However, we got it for only a few days before it was reverted back to the rubbish city themed one, so we actually don't have it at all right now. I know it is said to return but still, we don't have it yet. Should've put a disclaimer to say it was released for a few days and then removed for maintenance reasons or whatever excuse they have lol

Posted Dec 2, 2022
  9. Very well written as always, huge congrats to @Amg on your first article because I know you were SUPER excited and nervous about it. It turned out amazing dude \o/

And also to @WinteryOsprey38 awesome job putting together your article! I lowkey forgot I answered your question until I read the letter haha.

Posted Dec 2, 2022
    WinteryOsprey38 and Amg like this.
  10. Thank you so much Arrow.... Again, for participating and for giving me feedback on my very first article. <3 Much appreciated frienddd

Posted Dec 2, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  11. Wonderful newsletter for the start of the holidays, and great job to @Amg with his first article as well, that's a big milestone!

Posted Dec 2, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  12. Loved this month's edition! Great job to @WinteryOsprey38 and @Amg on your articles, very well written and great to see all of your work come to fruition! Happy holidays y'all <3

Posted Dec 3, 2022
    HappyHen, WinteryOsprey38 and Amg like this.
  13. Lovely newsletter!

Posted Dec 5, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  14. Suggestion-Maybe someone should do a yearly preview and/or yearly recap special next issue.

Posted Dec 7, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  15. :eyes:

Posted Dec 9, 2022
  16. W

Posted Dec 11, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  17. Great newsletter this month. Was a pleasure to read, as always.

Posted Dec 11, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  18. Nice Newsletter, will be definitely reading these more often!

Posted Dec 11, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  19. Amazing newsletter as always, rip rosmeme.

Posted Dec 11, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  20. Happy Holidays!

Posted Dec 12, 2022
    Amg and Coyly. like this.