• 687 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9605 Players Online
  • 8918 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | December Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Dec 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Looks like we're heading into the last month of the year! For all the Americans out there, we hope you all had a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. Now that it's December, Santa is coming to Mineplex soon! While you get ready for the Christmas season and the amazing yearly Christmas update, check out the December Newsletter to get a recap of this past month! A couple of months ago, we got two new Admins - get to know them and their plans for their respective teams through reading this month's issue! In addition, you'll be able to check out some teasers of the content created by our Mineplex CCs alongside our classic regulars!

Read the December edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here!

How To Contribute:
    Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Caption the Image
    Guess the Staff Member

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  2. Nice newsletter, and co grass on 5 years =)

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  3. Awesome newsletter as always! It was interesting to read about the two new admins experiences and how they felt about the whole transition and promotion! Very well written, keep it up :D

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  4. can't wait

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  5. Loved this newsletter! It was really interesting to hear the reactions of chhase and rosmeme when they were offered the admin position! Glad to know that they were able to transition into their roles with ease! I want to congratulate them once again and I look forward to what they accomplish as time moves forward! :)

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  6. Thanks for the great newsletter!

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  7. First of all, happy easter to everyone who celebrates it, and congratulations to the two new ADMIN rank recipients. Somehow, both of them forgot to mention that they are very good friends with Rebel Guy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But I digress. If I can make one suggestion for a possible section in the next newsletter, it would be to interview the builders that are currently hard at work on the new Hunger Games map. There has been a lot of misinformation around the topic, and it's time we get an official update and possibly a leaked screenshot (or more).

Thank

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    Cloudy, chrris, Technocoder and 6 others like this.
  8. Can’t wait :) congrats on 5 years!

Posted Dec 3, 2021
  9. another great newsletter!! can’t wait for 2022’s first one:)

Posted Dec 3, 2021
  10. Me too :)

Posted Dec 3, 2021
  11. Nice one, forgot about this
    I think I missed last months lol

Posted Dec 3, 2021
  12. thanks again for another news letter! very nice <3

Posted Dec 10, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  13. Once again a truly amazing read! Great work newsletter team! I loved seeing the content showcase this time around too!

Posted Dec 10, 2021