• 352 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5364 Players Online
  • 5012 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - December Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Dec 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I enjoyed reading this month's newsletter. Looking forward to seeing what 2021 brings for future newsletters too. Keep up the work! :)

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  2. Hey! Another awesome edition of the newsletter this month! It's definitely something I look forward to being released at the start of every month and really enjoy the artwork section of this issue! Keep up the great work guys :)

Posted Dec 6, 2020
  3. Another wonderful read and some great work from the Newsletter team. I really enjoyed the art and I even read through the discussion / interviews specifically this time around, it was great to see the amount of work put into this as always and I thank you guys for working so hard to keep this consistent effort and informing the community in this way :)

Posted Dec 7, 2020
    happily likes this.
  4. where can i find the newsletter?

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  5. https://puu.sh/GTd8i.pdf :)

It says “Read the December Edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here” on the first page, on the first post of the thread underneath the paragraph for future reference. :)

Also, incredibly interesting Newsletter. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Good job :)

Posted Dec 8, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 9, 2020
    dogs_and_apples likes this.
  6. Hi there!

Really enjoyed this months newsletter, you guys continue to go above and beyond each month! My favorite section for this month had to be the Rules Committee interviews or the art showcase!

Can't wait for next months! Keep up the great work!

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  7. Fantastic job on this newsletter! As always, it was very interesting to read through. Keep up the great work! :)

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  8. Ahh! I didn't see this posted in the Mineplex discord as it normally is so I was curious when this will be released. After reviewing it I have found some really interesting things such as the amazing talent of art and photos these community & staff members all did. They all look fantastic I love it so much!! Really sad to see all these resignations this month as it does seem like a lot but I hope it's for the best! This newsletter was completely great thank you to the newsletter team for all the hard work and dedication for every month!

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  9. Yet again! A fabulous newsletter. This newsletter has lots of meaning and effort just like mineplex does. Keep it up! :)

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  10. Can we get a mod in bedrock edition Survival mode doesn’t work

Posted Dec 9, 2020
  11. Another likable newsletter brought by NL. Great job as always y'all! :)

One question. Will we be seeing NL applications possibly open?

Posted Dec 10, 2020
  12. Nice newsletter! It was nice to read through it. :)

Posted Dec 16, 2020
  13. I always look forward to reading these newsletters, as I find them very creative and entertaining. This one was especially great, and I can't wait to read the January one.

Posted Dec 16, 2020
  14. Amazing article! I am reading this late but I loved it. You guys work so hard on these, it's so amazing!

Posted Dec 17, 2020
  15. The seasonal art showcase & photography is such a great addition. I hope this continues for more editions <3
    I liked the rule change section as well, I think it should be done more often and on a consistent basis in order to communicate the future plans for how players should behave.

Posted Dec 17, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  16. I enjoyed this article and I love those arts!! Mineplex Newsletter team did a wonderful job in writing this article that is fun and enjoyable to read. We are in a time of uncertainty and searching for the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope this article brings smiles to everyone. I'm looking forward to the next article in January!

Posted Dec 31, 2020