• 326 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5485 Players Online
  • 5159 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - December Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Dec 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Welcome to the last month of 2020: December! This year has been going by faster and faster lately and it feels like January was only a month ago! If you’re feeling overwhelmed or in a rush, take some time to slow down your day and read the December edition of the Mineplex Newsletter. In this edition, you can hear more about what other members of the community were thankful for this year, get a better understanding of some recent rules updates, and more.

Read the December edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How to Contribute:
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Orva, hkq, shihanna and 27 others like this.
  2. Yet again, another great article! Thanks to everybody on the Newsletter team who worked hard on this one. It's really cool to see myself and everyone else on the November Staff Statistics page! The rules changes are also great, can't wait to see what else comes in the future.

- Lucas

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  3. Yess new article!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  4. I spot a pretty cool name in the Capture The Image section :eyes:

Amazing work by everyone who got involved with this newsletter and a big thank you to the Newsletter peeps for putting it all together! A lovely way to end my evening by reading through one of these! Good job everyone :)

Posted Dec 1, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 10, 2020
  5. Amazing article as always, keep up the great work NL team!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  6. yay am excite

happy final edition of 2020 everyone see you in the new year

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  7. Just as I was going to sleep. It's awesome that you've published this edition on the first day of the month, it's appreciated. I'll be sure to read the articles tomorrow morning.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  8. Yet another great newsletter as always! Great job, Newsletter team!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  9. Another amazing Newsletter like always, and I'm so happy to have my first appearance in it :) These Newsletters are always such a pleasure to read through, and I can always count on the Newsletter Team to come up with exciting new stories to tell/features to show!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  10. thx for the news

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    okNick likes this.
  11. Thank you! Another amazing newsletter!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  12. Great newsletter you have, Newsletter team! Awesome job! :)

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  13. Great as always. Surprised my caption the image made it, considering the level of sass and sarcasm that went into it...

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  14. Awesome newsletter! I always love reading these!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    ilyLegend likes this.
  15. Awesome read as usual :)

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  16. Oh hey that's my art :0

Intriguing read, thanks for sharing.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  17. Amazing newsletter! The art showcase sections are my favorite in some of these newsletters. I typically see art related threads on the forums from some really talented people, so it was nice to see some familiar faces in the showcase!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  18. Great edition of the newsletter! Can't believe that we're in December already ah.

I really enjoyed reading about the new Bedrock game. I don't play Bedrock too much, but the newsletter has convinced me to give Castle Defence a shot as it sounds so fun!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  19. Yesss! Love this month's newsletter. As always, the team has done an amazing job! Keep up the amazing work cuties <3 Loved all the art people had made, super super fascinating <3

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  20. really liked the RC interviews in this edition, nice work everybody!

relatable oh my god

Posted Dec 2, 2020