• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - December Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Dec 5, 2018.

1. BlueBeetleHD

BlueBeetleHD

[​IMG]

In comes the light snowfall of the new season... Lights twinkle on rooftops, laughter is heard within every home, and everything just seems more jolly. Now, what could these people be celebrating during this frozen season? There's only one possible answer: they must be celebrating the release of the December newsletter! Grab your hot cocoa and join in on the festive holidays while reading articles like...

- An overview on Game Insights
    - Reasons to be thankful
    - A pet collage
    ...and more!

Read the newsletter here!

How to contribute:

Guess the Location submissions

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  2. Joiined

Joiined

Props to the NL team for another News Letter! It's great to be updated on the community, as well as learning more about others. Again, nice job.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  3. Shaiym

Shaiym

Yay! Glad to see another newsletter. I enjoyed reading this month's newsletter especially since the articles were really interesting like the Staff Management Promotions and the Game Insights Overview. I also really enjoyed reading the article on what everyone was thankful for, and I'm happy that I got the opportunity to say a few things! Well done to all of the Newsletter Team and I can't wait what they all come up with for next month's. Have a good day!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    Joiined, _Prof_, Enunciated and 2 others like this.
  4. CourierID

CourierID

Fantastic newsletter as always!

Reading what the staff had to say about their own teams was also really fun. It's interesting to get a perspective on that kind of stuff! Keep up the fantastic work!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    _Prof_ and Enunciated like this.
  5. Caameronn

Caameronn

Great newsletter. Loved both of the stories on the Game Insights overview especially, which was really interesting to read. Along with Dul and Huskies promotions within Staff Management. Which some may not have known about, or what it meant for their positions. Good to see Grandmaster bringing back the stories, crazy to think it has been almost a year already! Overall, really informative newsletter this month. Appreciative to everyone that took the time for the interviews/creation for the newsletter.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    _Prof_, Enunciated and CourierID like this.
  6. Spoiler

Spoiler

It was a pleasure working with @Enunciated in the making of the GI article! Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    Joiined, Enunciated and Shaiym like this.
  7. Unfavorited

Unfavorited

Really enjoyed the GI aspect of the article a lot. As someone who is aspiring to be a Champions GI, I gotta say it's really nice to hear more from the people who help and set-up GI the most. All hard working people!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    Veans, _Prof_ and Enunciated like this.
  8. Dva

Dva

Awesome newsletter! I really enjoyed reading the interviews and reasons to be thankful. I think the pet collab was the best section though. I promise I'm not saying that only because my pets were featured ;) The short story competition sounds like fun. I might decide to enter it if I have spare time. Can't wait for the next newsletter!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    _Prof_, flawsome and Enunciated like this.
  9. adabababa

adabababa

[​IMG]

Have a jolly Christmas Mineplex!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  10. Enunciated

Enunciated

Thanks for having me for the GI interview @Spoiler. More importantly, it was a pleasure working on the articles once again - glad you guys enjoy it!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    SkarmMines, Spoiler and Shaiym like this.
  11. BeeInc

BeeInc

Another fantastic Newsletter! I always enjoy reading these, I especially enjoy the interview portions as it gives you an opportunity to get to better know the people behind the newsletter as well as the Games Insight team at Mineplex. Also, congratulations to those who were promoted this month! (I also enjoyed the animals thank you @Dva and @Theories_ for making my day with that)

Look forward to next months!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    _Prof_, Enunciated and Dva like this.
  12. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hey there!

Excellent job on the December 2018 Newsletter! I love to read some of the articles that they are interviewing with some of the players. It gives me the insight of them and trying to get to know them more. My favorite article that I love to read is "Staff Management Promotions" because I love the question that Snowy created for Dul and Huskie. I also like the article that has pictures of their pets, and they are all adorable.

I am looking forward to reading the New Years Edition for January newsletter next month for 2019!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    _Prof_ likes this.
  13. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

@Spoiler I noticed you said at the end of the interview "We thank these leaders of Game Insights for taking the time to interview with us!". Just fyi that @Enunciated isn't a leader of GI, he's Team Staff like me and Landon. Also this [​IMG]

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 8:07 AM
  14. Spoiler

Spoiler

Believe it or not this was a mistake made by the editors, and I apologize for not being specific enough when I mentioned leaders! Unfortunately they can’t be changed. Take note that this was co wrote along with Enunciated so we’ve checked on the information together

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 1:20 PM
  15. Ayeconic

Ayeconic

Really enjoyed this Newsletter! I enjoy getting to read interviews with people on different teams as people outside of teams such as Game Insights and Staff Management don't really see what goes on behind the scenes and what the team consists of. It was also interesting to see how the members ended up on those teams and their aspirations before joining the team and the reasoning behind why they wanted to join those teams!

I also enjoyed the pets section, they are all so cute and I think that this should be added more often as everyone loves to see cute pets!

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 1:52 PM
  16. _Prof_

_Prof_

First ever time being on the Mineplex News Letter and I want to thank @Spoiler for inviting me! I love being involved within the Mineplex community and wish to be in future news letters! This has also gotten me to think about applying for newsletter. The style of the news letter is almost like a school yearbook, evaluating everything that has happened. Excellent job!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 3:30 PM
    factionsBR likes this.
  17. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

I particularly enjoyed this month's Newsletter, especially the StM promotions and the pets of Mineplex! I think you guys did a phenomenal job, keep up the great work!

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 3:34 PM
    _Prof_ and factionsBR like this.
  18. wattywatty14

wattywatty14

I enjoyed this month's newsletter! I found the StM promotions interesting and the GI interviews interesting as well. The pets of Mineplex... daww they were so cute! Good job Newsletter Team on another great newsletter!

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 3:51 PM
    Enunciated, _Prof_ and factionsBR like this.
  19. xxSkillzmasterz

xxSkillzmasterz

I always look forward to another Newsletter. The Newsletter quality just keeps getting better and better. Props especially to the MT and Tort for these graphics, they are off the charts! Well written as always, and I cannot wait to see the submissions for next month! Great work as always folks!

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 3:52 PM
    Enunciated and _Prof_ like this.
  20. Oscaros_

Oscaros_

This, as always has been a wonderful newsletter! I think there's clearly been lots of effort put into it, I specifically enjoyed the StM interviews since this was interesting to see, especially joining MA to get an idea of what the mentors feel! Overall a magnificent newsletter, look forward to seeing next time's :)​

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 4:12 PM
    _Prof_ likes this.