• 805 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3384 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - August Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Aug 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey there!
    As always, incredible newsletter. I'm super glad to see my name pop up in this month's news letter and I can't wait to see for what's to come next month. Great job preparing this newsletter and I can't wait to see how the next ones turn out to be. Keep up the great work!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    Enunciated likes this.
  2. THE ART COMPETITION IS FINALLY OUT THANK YOU @Emilie YOU DID NOT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS AHH.

In all seriousness though, I'm really happy for these changes. I'm not a big fan of the interview articles, but I'm sure other people enjoy reading them just the same. @Sophie_OGrady did an amazing feedback thread and I'm excited to see how the Newsletter can improve.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  3. I love every month's newsletter, and I think you all do an amazing job on it! Good work team :)

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  4. This newsletter is AMAZING! I can't wait for the next months as well :)

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  5. Love this month's newsletter! :D I can't wait for next month's newsletter! :D

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  6. So sorry it took so long! I went out of the country right after I released the competition, so I couldn't write there, then I was away from home for a month and very busy. I hope you enjoyed it!!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  7. I think you mean Badrock ;)

Nah but fr tho, really good newsletter this month gamers, wish I could hop on to grab my monthly bonus, but posting on the forums is just as good, I can still interact with all of you amazing people.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  8. I really loved this newsletter the interview was my favorite part and it was overall amazing!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  9. This was a good Newsletter. It’s so crazy so see how much it grown through the years, and how much is progressed.

Posted Aug 3, 2019
  10. Hey!
    Amazing newsletter, thank you to much to everyone on the newsletter program for creating such interesting articles, you all are amazing! <3

Posted Aug 3, 2019
    Enunciated likes this.
  11. Nice Job on the News Letter!!!!! Enjoyed reading it! c:

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    Ka-Bulm! likes this.
  12. Killling here,

Great to hear from Tweatzy as always!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  13. Once again an amazing newsletter! Glad to see that I am finally in a small part of it xD. Keep up the good work and I am excited to see what you do in months to come!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  14. Hey there!

I definitely enjoyed this newsletter. It was really interesting and informative. I really liked the interviews with level 100's, they've really dedicated a lot of time to Mineplex. I'm really excited to see next month's newsletter.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  15. Amazing job!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  16. Great job on the newsletter this month, loved all the interviews, especially the ones with the level 100s. Nice to hear from people who have dedicated so much time to Mineplex.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  17. Great newsletter! Keep it up!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  18. Does every new level 100 get invited to participate on the monthly newsletter?

Regardless, this was put together very nicely as always!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  19. Was nice to see what Toon had to say about Gwen. I really hope in the future it will be able to combat closet hacks in addition to the blatant bhoppers.

Also @BreezeBlockss is that anniversary from OG staff time or from after you rejoined the staff team?

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  20. Keep up the good work on the newsletter guys!

Posted Aug 16, 2019