• 1674 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10112 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - August Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Aug 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

The sun is setting on summer vacation, but new opportunities are right around the corner. Whether you're preparing for a new school year or you're getting ready to take on another month of hard work, August is sure to bring you back into the swing of things. But no worries! Summer isn't over yet, and there are still plenty of things to enjoy as the days count down. You could go swimming one last time, or maybe you could go get some ice cream with the fam. Whatever you do, make sure to read the August edition of the Mineplex Newsletter! Enjoy articles such as...

- New GWEN Developer Interview
    - Featuring Level 100s
    - Summer Art Competition Results
    ...and more!

Read the newsletter here!
    How to contribute:
    Caption the Image
    Guess the Location

Have any feedback? Share your thoughts with us here.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    Evence, Swifx, xOeuf and 25 others like this.
  2. NICE JOB GAMERS!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    Evence, Gh0styGhost, Joiined and 6 others like this.
  3. Good luck on guessing the locations :eyes:

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    Swifx, xOeuf and little_dude_9000 like this.
  4. Posted Aug 2, 2019
  5. Hahaha, I can't believe my Caption the Image entry actually made it, thank you so much! I loved the newsletter this month, great job to everyone who contributed to it!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  6. Nice job on the newsletter! I love the StM/MA interviews which are detailed and informative! I don't have any concerns about this latest newsletter. Other than that, I cannot wait to read the next one soon!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  7. This is one of the better newsletters I’ve read. I’m really excited to see more bedrock stuff and relevancy changes in the next newsletter. I really enjoyed reading this. Good job!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  8. Great news letter this month! The interviews were very enjoyable and informative. Great job to the contributors.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  9. I actually haven't read many Mineplex Newsletters before, but very good job putting this one together! I enjoyed reading all the StM interviews, and I can't wait to see changes in GWEN!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  10. This was an excellent read. My favourite aspect that never fails to intrigue me is the simplicity of some articles and depth in others. Thanks for admiring and requesting our feedback as it makes the future articles more exciting to read.

Great job guys!
    SourSky

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  11. I'm so glad that my art entry called Acaulis in the sun got an honorable mention and I can't thank @Acaulis | zipbae enough for being my inspiration. <3 Having just joined the Mentoring Assistant team, reading the stm/ma interview was really interesting. Good job everyone! :)

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    Acaulis and Sobki like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    ATruePitato and Zipppo like this.
  13. [​IMG]

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    KUUMUU and Sobki like this.
  14. This is an amazing newsletter! Well done to everyone in the Newsletter team who makes this possible every month.

Reading about what Mineplex has achieved over 6 years was so interesting. The server has definitely come a long way. Also, I loved reading the interviews from Staff Management. It’s clear that they work incredibly hard and are so passionate about what they do.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  15. Looks like a pretty good edition!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  16. WOOOOO A new Newsletter, I completely forgot this was still a thing lmao. Nice job on it guys can't wait to see next months!!!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  17. This was one of, if not the best newsletter I've ever read. I enjoyed reading about the progression of Mineplex over the past 6 years. It's crazy to see how far Mineplex has come and how much has changed. I also really intrigued by the brief interview with ToonBasic and look forward to seeing what he has in store for us in the future.

Posted Aug 2, 2019

18. Wow! This newsletter has lots of memories, lots of achievements and past additions to Mineplex over the past few years.
    It's nice seeing it in a list, and thank you Sven for doing that!

Once again, thank you for the updates, information and statistics in this newsletter.​

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  19. One of my favourite articles to have written this far was the Mineplex history article. It was really cool to see how the server had evolved over the years and see what cool things happened while I was away.

Thank you all for reading and thank you in advance for al the feedback you have given us so far! I know we all appreciate it a lot! :)

No problem! :)

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  20. Wow! I won guess the location once again. Mineplex now owes me 6 Mythical treasures yay

Posted Aug 2, 2019