• 245 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5485 Players Online
  • 5240 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - August Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Aug 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Searching for something to fill your time during another long month? Look no further! Featuring content from our new team members, the August edition of the Mineplex Newsletter has a variety of articles to appeal to everyone. Celebrate Bedrock’s fifth anniversary, hear from some of our new Content Creators and more... don't miss our exclusive interview with AlexTheCoder!

Check out the August edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How to Contribute:
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image
    Guess the Location

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    ReJo, le Brownie, Mappable and 10 others like this.
  2. first like and comment hi guys its anna dot

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    le Brownie and okNick like this.
  3. hi anna dot!

Always excited to read through the newsletter!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  4. Great newsletter like always

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  5. omg I got on the newsletter !

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    CatFan105 and anna dot like this.
  6. ok Nick!

always excited to block u on discord!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    le Brownie and Mystic 0440 like this.
  7. I loved the cake wars update section, it was funny how abletostrafe gave an in-depth answer on why something was good, and GuardianInASuit gave like a 2-sentence answer haha

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  8. I hope everyone enjoyed this edition of the Mineplex Newsletter! I loved reading through the first articles of some of our new writers on the team; I thought they were very well composed and put together which I'm sure everyone else agrees with me on. It was especially nice to see Bedrock getting some attention in light of its five year anniversary update. The content creators article had also been gathering dust in the suggestions box for a while now so it was great to see one of our newest writers stepping up to take that on! As for my own article covering the recent server downtime, hopefully that was a nice read :D

Looking forward to putting pen to paper for the September edition! I really regret saying that now because we all know what happens in September.

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    MRimOp and Looof like this.
  9. Awesome newsletter as always guys! I always look forward to reading up and getting some new information in my system. It was also a great explanation of the downtime and I hope it helps inform the community!

Keep up the great work :D

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  10. Love the newsletter! :)

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  11. I loved the deep dive into the servers being down! It was articulated very well

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  12. Great newsletter! I'm glad you explained the recent server downtime.

Posted Aug 2, 2021
  13. Very awesome very swag very cool Newsletter yes go NL wooo nice.
    My favorite article was the interview with AlexTheCoder and I'm glad I got to learn more about what has been happening with the server

Posted Aug 2, 2021
  14. Please do an article on the different kinds of soil amendments and which of them would work best for various kinds of home-grown plants and fungi. Additionally, please include a section on the sustainability of said soil amendments and obstacles we face in obtaining them.

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    chrris, anna dot and CatFan105 like this.
  15. We want the dirt constitution

Posted Aug 2, 2021
  16. Being in the newsletter was a fun experience, I am welcome to be on it anytime (;

Posted Aug 4, 2021
  17. Lovely newsletter as always!
    Looking forward to next months!

Posted Aug 5, 2021
  18. Amazing job on the newsletter as always! I loved reading through all of the different sections and really admire the effort and hard work put into each and every edition released. Can't wait to see the next one, keep up the great work guys!

Posted Aug 8, 2021
  19. Amazing job!

Posted Aug 10, 2021
  20. I’m a bit late, but another awesome newsletter! I’m really excited to see Guess The Location again as it’s one of my favorite parts of the newsletter. Awesome job as always and can’t wait for September’s newsletter!

Posted Aug 16, 2021