• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7092 Players Online
  • 4202 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - August Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Another awesome newsletter! I loved seeing a variety of different content in this month's article, good work to everyone who worked on it!

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  2. I really enjoyed reading this one! Great job to everyone who contributed.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  3. The newsletter was amazing like always!!! I wonder who oBasically is.. her skins are pretty cool I think ;)

all you artists are SO talented and I loved looking through all the drawings, skins, and photography!

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    neotheater ツ and WowCaleb like this.
  4. Thanks for another amazing newsletter. My favourite parts would definitely have to be the artwork showcase and Caleb's article. Keep up the good work :)

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    neotheater ツ and WowCaleb like this.
  5. Every time I look at another months newsletter I get reminded of how much work is put into this server, great job everyone!

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  6. It’s always very exciting to read through the newsletters! Another great newsletter for the month of August. Keep up the awesome work you brilliant people.

Posted Aug 2, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 4, 2020
  7. Woah I loved this months newsletter! There was so much interesting content. Hearing about the process of creating the summer lobby by the builders was super interesting, especially considering that it was meant to originally be a new SG lobby. I also really loved hearing some thoughts about recent rule changes. I never really thought about how much influence community members and staff can have in regards to coming up with ideas on rule changes. It's also really nice to hear what the community really think about the rules as that is so important.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  8. This was an another awesome newsletter! I think it's awesome that the newsletter is becoming more community-oriented and I like how interviews are being given to community members as well. Keep up the awesome work :)

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  9. Great newsletter as always :)

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  10. This is a really cool newsletter! I really like the art showcase section, especially the photography. Congrats to those that were featured in it :)

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  11. YAYYAYY! i love reading these so much. the effort you all put in is amazing :)

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  12. Well done as always. :) Glad to see you guys really take the feedback from the community to heart! <3

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    20LeeBrian1 and PROSTONE like this.
  13. Awesome edition, must say it's my favourite! (Not biased because I actually made it into this one a few times...) Congrats to the photographers who placed!

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  14. Thanks to the NL team for providing us with awesome newsletters every month, my favourite section would probably be the "captions the image" (like always) as the submissions are always funny and creative,

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  15. Love the photos

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  16. Wow, this definitely has to be one of my favorite newsletter's yet. Everything about this month's edition was fantastic, I especially really loved being able to see all the talent in the community with beautiful photography, digital art, and skin art, really amazing job to everyone featured! It also was cool to see a more in-depth article about the new lobby from our awesome build team and a lot of new rule changes by RC which is awesome!
    Great job to everyone who worked on the August 2020 edition! <3

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    WowCaleb and Zyta (Zayta) like this.
  17. The first newsletter I have read! I really enjoyed it! Keep it up.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  18. Great job to those who've worked on it! Keep up the great work guys!

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  19. Yet another amazing newsletter, as always! I really enjoyed reading it.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  20. Another banger! Good job, I really enjoyed reading it :)
    <3

Posted Aug 7, 2020