• 377 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10129 Players Online
  • 9752 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - August Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Aug 1, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Whether you’re hoping to escape the heat or you're already getting bored with your schoolwork, be sure to spend some time with the newest edition of the Mineplex Newsletter! Hear more about the new Java summer lobby and its building process, learn about recent changes to our rulebook, and browse through remarkable photography and other forms of art created by other members of the community! While you read, be sure to take a look at the changes we’ve made to our content and writing style.

Read the August edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here!

How to Contribute:
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image

Have any feedback about the changes we’ve made or about the Newsletter in general? Share with us here

Posted Aug 1, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 2, 2020
    Speedblox, Ruffybear, Zyta and 32 others like this.
  2. Another wonderful newsletter to read <3_<3

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    EmmaLie likes this.
  3. Hope you guys enjoyed the changes we brought to the Newsletter this time around, as we couldn't have done it without your feedback! Make sure to keep on submitting it so we have an idea of what we can improve on for the next edition. As usual, it was super fun writing my article as well as reading the rest of them from our talented team. Enjoy this edition and happy August to everyone :tada:

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    Guhracie :) and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  4. Another great Newsletter! Definitely enjoyed reading this one! Great work by the NL Team once again. I’m definitely excited to be in this month’s edition as well.

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  5. Loved the monthly Newsletter, as always, and yet again still hitting that streak of posting on the first of the month. Love it. I’d have to say my favorite article this month was probably seeing all the talented arts and artists. Whether they were skins or profile pictures, they were all fantastic and unique! All very talented people!

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    Guhracie :) likes this.
  6. August newsletter... cooliooo

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    affinity0 likes this.
  7. Ah, this was a great newsletter to come back to! Thanks for keeping us updated with everything. <3

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  8. Another great newsletter, awesome job everyone <3

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  9. Great Newsletter! Enjoyed hearing from some of Rules Committee and the Build team, excited to read next months.

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  10. Awesome newsletter

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  11. Finally, another newsletter to spend my time on, wisely ;)

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  12. Great newsletter as always! I look forward to the next one.

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  13. Thanks for another amazing newsletter!

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  14. Another wonderful newsletter, I loved the photos in this issue. I hope apps open up soon as I would love to be a part of the team <3_<3

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    jacvb and PROSTONE like this.
  15. Another amazing newsletter!!

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  16. It was awesome getting the Build Team involved with this newsletter. Thanks for the wonderful edition as always!

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  17. Awesome newsletter!

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  18. Haven't really read these before, so needless to say, a great read. It is nice to see community members involved in this and honestly the amount of work that goes into it in general, might apply to be interviewed sometime :)

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  19. Thanks for putting this together, was enjoyable to read as always :)

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  20. A great newsletter once again! Awesome to see my handsome skin on the caption the image photo for this month! :p

Posted Aug 2, 2020