• 372 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5784 Players Online
  • 5412 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - April Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Apr 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

At last, the season has changed with the arrival of the March equinox… just in time for April Fool’s Day! If you can, take some time out of your silly and prank-filled day to read through this month’s edition of the Mineplex Newsletter. Check out a showcase of the revamped Community Council, catch up on our Cake Wars tournament, and more!

Read the April edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How to Contribute:
    Interview Interest Form
    Suggestions Box
    Caption the Image

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    BREEZLET, JustOvi_, Bhunie and 14 others like this.
  2. I had a lot of fun reading the newsletter for this month! Really nice to read about COTC and the newly formed CCO, as well as learn about what the Marketplace team does. I want to congratulate all the new trainees and mods that we got last month, and welcome MorganV to the dev team as well! While OneThousand and Sobki aren't here with us as devs anymore, they'll still live on in our hearts <3. Great newsletter once again!

-Skit

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    510bike and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  3. Once again, congratulations to the Newsletter Team for doing such a great job on this month's newsletter. I especially loved Caption the Image because the quotes are just hilarious! I cannot wait to see what these upcoming weeks have to offer. :potato:

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Coppmahc, 510bike and neotheater ツ like this.
  4. Great newsletter this month! I specifically enjoyed reading about the Marketplace team, and also the CCO team section. They're definitely really informative articles that will probably help the community understand those divisions of the server further. Keep up the good work NL team!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    510bike and WowCaleb like this.
  5. Awesome newsletter as always, can’t wait for next month’s :)

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    510bike likes this.
  6. Fantastic job on the newsletter as always! I really enjoyed reading all of the different topics in each section here, including the Marketplace Team, the Community Council, and everything else showcased and discussed in this edition. Keep up the great work guys!

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    510bike and WowCaleb like this.
  7. Wonderful job as always! Everything was super interesting and I especially loved the topic of the Marketplace Team, I aspire to be part of that team someday. Can't wait for the next newsletter and keep up the good work!

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    510bike likes this.
  8. Once again, an incredible newsletter. Really awesome to see the marketplace team getting the spotlight, they all work so hard and deserve so much recognition for their work ^^

Sad to see many great staff leave us this month though, wishing you all the best in your future endeavours.

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  9. I hope everyone enjoyed this month's edition!! And happy 1 year on NL to my batchies (as of April 1st) @WowCaleb and @chhase <3

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  10. Another awesome newsletter! I really loved learning more about the marketplace team and the community council. I think it's great that there's some transparency as to what the teams are like!

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    510bike likes this.
  11. I really enjoyed writing the Community Council Showcase article for this month's edition of the Newsletter. I'm not even a member of the team myself and I wasn't well informed on all their processes beforehand, so I learned just as much as everyone reading. Turns out, a lot goes on behind the scenes we never knew about! I loved all the rest of the articles in this edition too, especially the other showcase taking a look inside the Marketplace team.

On another note, congrats to @neotheater ツ and @chhase on our one year on the Newsletter team! Here's to evermore writing and editing over the coming months <3

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    chhase and 510bike like this.
  12. Yay newsletter time!!! Especially loved the Marketplace Team showcase this week ;) And congrats to my NL batchies @WowCaleb and @neotheater ツ on ONE YEAR on the NL team!!!

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  13. Another fabulous newsletter created by the newsletter team. I'm truly impressed! Also, as stated above by neo, I'd like to wish Caleb and chase a congratulation as well. Fabulous work!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  14. Another great newsletter I always have fun reading these as soon as they come out :)

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  15. Another awesome newsletter! My favourite section is definitely the “caption the image”, I always get a kick out of them.

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  16. Great newsletter! I cannot wait to see another one next month! :)

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  17. Lowkey expected to get rick rolled by clicking on the newsletter link

Great Newsletter as always :)

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  18. Great job on the newsletter! I really enjoyed reading through it! Also happy one year to chase, caleb, and neo!

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  19. Ayy amazing work on the newsletter! Glad to have a feature on this one :D

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  20. Another wonderful read. I have come to anticipate these being released every month, and am excited to see what each one contains when I do indeed read through it. I appreciate all the work that gets put into these, hope to keep seeing them come out!

Posted Apr 3, 2021