• 2700 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12170 Players Online
  • 9470 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - April Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Apr 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Congrats to all of the new four Newsletters! :D

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    WowCaleb, Danese, chhase and 3 others like this.
  2. Hi!

Thanks so much for this opportunity:) I can't wait to start! Congratulations to everyone else who got accepted. I'm super super happy.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  3. Awesome newsletter yet again! Also, huge congratulations to everyone who achieved the Newsletter position!​

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Wiz2K, Danese, chhase and 3 others like this.
  4. Ah congratulations to the other three new members! I'm so excited to work with this team!! <33

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken, Wiz2K, ScarletBlood37 and 4 others like this.
  5. Congrats to all the new members! Awesome newsletter also

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  6. Excellent Newsletter! Really enjoyed this months, can't wait to see next months, and congratulations to all the new Newsletter members!!!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  7. Once again, another fantastic edition of the newsletter! I'm particularly honoured to have received first place with my photo, and I'm blown away by the beauty of the other two finalist photos.

Congratulations to the newly accepted NL members!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    WowCaleb, Danese, chhase and 2 others like this.
  8. Congratulations to all of the new Newsletter team members! I’ve very excited to work with all of you, it’s a really fun team to be a part of.
    I had a lot of fun getting to review the photography competition entries. There was definitely a lot of beautiful photos submitted :).

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  9. Congrats to all!!!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  10. Congrats On the Newsletter EmmaLie. :)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    WowCaleb and Danese like this.
  11. Congrats new-Newsies! I hope you guys will enjoy the team and I know you guys will do perfectly! Also, not bad of a Newsletter this month! I loved the highlights of the SkyBlock game and I would like to wish the best of luck to the people who will submit a contribution!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  12. Nice NL, I'll send notes if if any writer wants specific feedback!

General tip, change the front page graphic every time. I'm not on here too often but scrolling through art & banners, there is a time of great stuff. Having a hi-res map screenshot would be super cool, I'd mix that up! @AGLThree

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  13. Another great newsletter!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  14. Congrats all who got accepted, keep it up with all the new updates recently. Nice newsletter, I am impressed. Can't wait to see the next one whenever it will be released.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  15. Congrats to everyone who got accepted!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  16. Congratulations to all the new members of the NL team!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    WowCaleb, V3riity and Danese like this.
  17. Congratulations to all the new NL team members and great job on the newsletter!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    V3riity likes this.
  18. Cool newsletter, though I definitely disagree with some of the opinion written in response to the bridges update.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  19. Great Newsletter! I enjoyed it very much!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  20. Congratulations to all of the new members of the Newsletter Team! Can't wait to see your contribution! :)

More people need to be aware of the newsletters. What a great way to learn about everything Mineplex!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted and V3riity like this.