• 378 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5855 Players Online
  • 5477 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - April Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Apr 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Though the seasons may have changed, the Mineplex Newsletter is a constant: back again this month without fail! If you haven't heard that March brought Mineplex a variety of new changes to Bedrock and to Java, or you're interested in admiring the lovely poetry and photography submitted by fellow community members, feel free to scroll through this edition to learn more!

Read the April edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How To Contribute:
    Caption the Image
    Impact Poetry
    Interview Interest Form

Have any feedback? Share with us here!

The Newsletter team is also excited to be accepting four new people to the team! Please be sure to congratulate ACgamer9, chhase, neotheater, and WowCaleb! Thank you to everyone who applied for your interest in the team!​

Posted Apr 1, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 2, 2020
    Truthhs, shipsahoy, Zyvra and 41 others like this.
  2. Congrats to all the new NL members! :)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  3. Congratulations to the new Newsletter members that were accepted! I'm sure you all will do great things on the team. (':

As for the newsletter itself, can't wait to read it. Thanks to everyone who put in hard work this month in the newsletter, I'm sure it's going to be as great as the others.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Zyvra, WowCaleb, Danese and 5 others like this.
  4. Congrats to the new members on the newsletter team!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  5. Congratulations all, you'll do great! :)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Zyvra, WowCaleb, Danese and 3 others like this.
  6. Congratssss!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Zyvra, WowCaleb, Danese and 3 others like this.
  7. congrats to all the new NL members <33

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  8. Congrats to everyone who got accepted :)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  9. Congrats to the new members!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  10. My favorite time of the month! Another great edition as always and may I saw WOW with those Photography Competition entries. Those are some BEAUTIFUL images!

Congratulations to those who were newly accepted to the NL team, and I am happy to say that I will be helping out with the NL from here on out, as well!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    WowCaleb, Danese, V3riity and 3 others like this.
  11. Great newsletter as always! Keep up the quality content.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    WowCaleb and Danese like this.
  12. Another lovely Newsletter! I really enjoyed reading the Impact Poetry this month, and thought they were both very interesting. Also, congrats to all the new Newsletter members! I hope to see great things from you guys, and cannot wait to see what you have in mind for the team. Congrats!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  13. Dang, another on-time newsletter! I hope y'all enjoy it. AND CONGRATS TO OUR NEW MEMBERS WELCOME TO AN AMAZING TEAM.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    scarlet, WowCaleb, Danese and 2 others like this.
  14. GRATS GUYS!!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  15. Congratulations to all of the NL members :)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    scarlet, WowCaleb, Danese and 3 others like this.
  16. Wow I'm surprised my picture got second haha. Also congrats to all the new NL members especially my fellow recruiterrrr @neotheater

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    WowCaleb, Danese, chhase and 2 others like this.
  17. Thank you to all who applied and showed such interest in the team! While we can't make room for everybody unfortunately, it was certainly a pleasure to discover the talent within this community! Those who applied before the deadline should have received a response by now; please feel free to follow up with me if you are in need of clarification or guidance on ways to improve. If you did not receive a response, you may have applied after the deadline, but please feel free to message me to clarify if necessary.

Congratulations to all the new members! I look forward to working with all of you in the near future! For those who were not accepted this time around, to reiterate what I said in my piece, feel free to get in touch with me for ways to improve -- I'd highly recommend you reapply in the future.

Thanks to everyone for reading :)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  18. Awesome Newsletter, and a huge congratulations to all the new members of the team! It's an absolutely amazing sub-team, I'm sure you'll all be amazing! <3

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  19. Great job on the newsletter! And I don't know if this was intentional, but is it supposed to say "February Staff Statistics"?

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  20. Wow! It actually worked. I did get in a newsletter. Thank you so much. :mineplex:

Posted Apr 1, 2020