• 284 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2368 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex - MPS with Toki!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by lotix, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Heyo!

This is a small-ish video of me hanging out in Toki's MPS! I especially like this video as I think its funnier and better edited than the rest. Please leave any feedback on this thread or in the comments of the video!

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  2. Hey @lotix great video! You've got good quality videos, good how do I say it interaction with your viewers and good gameplay/editing. I'd love to see more videos on your YouTube channel soon.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  3. Awesome video! I actually was lucky enough to attend the MPS and it was a blast! Hope to see her hosting more of those in the future.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  4. Hey!

Awesome video you've brought us here, I enjoyed watching it! I did join the MPS just as it was opened, but because it was 12AM for me, I had to leave shortly after. I agree that when MPS's are hosted like this, they are really fun and enjoyable for everyone playing. Hopefully we will see some more fun MPS's being hosted in the future! You can also attend in-game Events on the EVENT-1 server where we play OP games, and a lot of other variations of games. They are super fun so I recommend you check them out if you enjoyed this MPS. You can check out all of the upcoming events at www.mineplex.com/events!

I look forward to seeing some more amazing content from you in the future!

Posted Oct 13, 2019
    Im_Ken and lotix like this.
  5. Nice video! Unfortunately you came on at a time when there wasn't too much crazy happening. During the game I did some Dizzy Runner, No Jump Dragons, Jump Boost Death Tag, and more. Thanks for coming and having a blast though and I will definitely be hosting more MPS in the future where you could get more content! :P

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  6. Very nice video!

Toki's MPS is a really fun and unique little event for the community, and I'm very glad that it regularly happens. I try and attend most of the time, and I personally enjoy them so much. Massive thanks to Toki for taking the time to host her MPS and I hope to see many more in the future.

Also, I enjoyed this video a lot. I'd be interested in seeing what else you have to upload in the future.

Have a nice day :)

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    lotix likes this.