• 296 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8734 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Moderator Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! Another daily upload for you! Thank you so much @Arjun for taking some time to do this interview! I hope you guys enjoy! Have a good rest of your day!

Don't forget to watch yesterdays interview!

--- Post updated ---
    P.S Congratulations to @SpikeCreates and @iKarambit on trainee

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    BasicT, ATruePitato and oeod like this.
  2. Can't wait to watch it!

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  3. Woo! Daily uploads again! Nice one again :)

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Hey there,

Yet again I'm impressed with the amount of interviews you've managed to upload in quite a short amount of time c:

Also as I've said before in the previous interviews, Keep up the good work and keep doing you.

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  5. Hey Ryan! Another awesome interview! I love everyone's answers they have to your questions, maybe ask some more questions as they do seem quite a bit short, maybe some fun questions that also revolve being a staff member? Like a funny thing that happened to them or a time when they messed up but learned from it to be a better staff, etc!

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next one!

-Kyuine

Posted Jul 21, 2019
  6. Hey!

It was nice taking a trip down memory lane and re-experiencing being the person who actually gets interviewed. I'm proud that you've taken this initiative to interview all these staff members and I really do think that the videos you make can inspire people to apply for the staff team or give them a sense of what we do. Thank you for the opportunity and thanks to everyone that watches his videos! Like and subscribe!

~Arjun

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.