• 412 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8850 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Mod Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! Thanks for clicking on another Mineplex staff interview! I hope you guys enjoy, and thank you @Sven so much for taking some time to do this interview! Have a good day!

Don't forget to check out yesterday's video!

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  2. Great vid ryan! Sven was pretty cool. I keep rewatching trying to find a specific part cause I can't fully remember it. I honestly turned off pandora as soon as I saw it was uploaded. Keep it up with the cool videos!

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  3. I mean I am sad you didn't ask @Sven if he recently made pasta with no pasta sauce... Great Video!: D

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Sven and Ryan14VT like this.
  4. Oh my goodness.. that's my MA!

Great video/interview by the way!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Ryan14VT and Dezzy like this.
  5. No u have the great rest of your day c;

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Ryan14VT and SpookyJeremy / JYTG like this.
  6. Great video Ryan! :) And as always @Sven you crushed it! ;)

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    AceSJus, Ryan14VT and skarm like this.
  7. Hey there,

My dude you are pushing these out constantly, I'm still surprised you aren't taking a break c:

Anyway, I loved the fact that I was with a group of my friends (including the incredible @Sven) and we just played this through the Rythm bot and we were just all listening to it.

Anyway other then that be sure to keep up the amazing work with these interviews c:

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. I'm so glad that you had an opportunity to interview both staff members, Sven, and Arjun! Both of the interviews went well, and I'd love to see more interviews in the future. I don't have any questions and concerns in your latest video. Overall, great work you have, and keep it up!

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  9. This was one of the best interviews I've ever seen you do. Sven seems like the nicest, funniest, and most entertaining person ever...wow. I want to be his friend so bad omg.

You're pumping these interviews out so quickly I can barely keep up haha. They're always enjoyable and getting to know some of the staff members is really cool. Keep up the good work.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Sven, Ryan14VT and Sakeusi like this.
  10. Hey,

Another amazing interview!(:

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  11. omg both my MA & RA!! Yet another great video and interview from you. Can't wait for whats in store :). Keep it up.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    Sven and Ryan14VT like this.
  12. Aww @Ryan14VT this was such a lovely interview and I am so honoured to have been interviewed by the LEGEND himself! As always an amazing interview - you certainly have a nack for communicating with others and I am looking forward to seeing who you interview next :)

Omg! You are TOO kind! You are ALREADY my friend!!!

Posted Jul 23, 2019
    defectuoso and Ryan14VT like this.
  13. Hiya!

I love this so much. It’s great you’re doing this because it helps players learn more about the Staff members of Mineplex! Sven seems like a very interesting guy haha. It’s a great quality video too.

Keep it up:D

Posted Jul 24, 2019
  14. Hey there!
    Super, super entertaining video. I absolutely loved watching these two interviews. Both interviewees had great responses and I loved listening to what both of them had to say. It was very interesting to hear your unique questions and I can't wait to see more of your interviews. Great job!

Posted Jul 24, 2019
  15. Hello!
    I always love to watch your interviews on a daily basis as not only do I get to learn even more about my friends, but I get to hear what they have to say as well! You are so lucky to get to interview the one and only Sven himself. Such an inspiration. Wow.
    Have a nice day :o
    ~BasicT

Posted Jul 24, 2019