• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10526 Players Online
  • 7636 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Missions World Record

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Grant138, May 10, 2020.

1. List of Mineplex Missions World Records. This post was created before missions were added to the mineplex stats bot.

Daily Missons Completed
    1. @gotmemes (1175)
    2. @DemonOfSpeed (1086)
    3. @Airbus_A320 (943)

Weekly Missions Completed
    1. @gotmemes (143)
    2. @DemonOfSpeed (134
    3. @ElectroRedstoner (112)

Event Missions
    (The highest score currently possible is 20, here are the players tied for first)

@nolawn, @Leave, @kim_crazy, @siente_ @fumon, @Lucry, @teaisspilled, @Makiz, @REALLYTIRED, @Daxa, @Intoxicating, @powh, @MCCharity, @CalvinNOOB, @Just_a_Piet_Me, @ImposterK, @UGotRektByASteve, @AGLThree, @Simom100 @Marhzy, @Kebz, @soulhardy, @fricketyfrackety, @KfeatT, @levcoolbean, @MiningCreeper, @KilledByVoid, @Airbus_A320, @Klobko, @Evgeen, @Hvlly, @iicy, @TheMitchy27, @rqil.

Posted May 10, 2020,
    Last edited May 28, 2020
  2. i have never right clicked sam the slime

Posted May 23, 2020
  3. Hey!
    Before last week, I never even bothered completing missions or even glancing at them. I didn't realize how easy some of them were to complete and gain a nice incentive. Recently, I've been doing them a lot more and I really like it. That being said, I have very little missions completed, but it will be cool to see other player's experience with Sam the Slime. Thanks!

Posted May 23, 2020
  4. Hey there!
    Currently, I have 316 daily missions completed and 43 weekly missions. I love to challenge myself with these missions whenever I receive them. I would definitely recommend everyone to complete these missions!

Posted May 26, 2020
  5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Posted May 27, 2020
    Grant138, Fall, InfiniteLag and 2 others like this.
  6. I am only just beginning to attempt the completion of these missions over the next few days! (hopefully!) I do definitely recommend right clicking on Sam the Slime and having a go :D
    - Marshy

Posted May 27, 2020
  7. Hey!

As I saw a few people mention, I too have not really ever used Sam. However, I'm definitely going to look at some of the missions and maybe try to complete some of them for some rewards! But other than that, it would be pretty cool to have a leader board for missions. After all, Mineplex has a book of world records, leaderboards for wins, etc. Overall, I think this would be a pretty cool idea!

Posted May 27, 2020
    InfiniteLag and _MarshyWJ_ like this.
  8. I'm glad that you've mentioned this! Recently, I've been getting into leveling up and collecting more gems! From what you and other people have told me, I'm definitely going to have to take a look at some of Sams missions!

Posted May 27, 2020
    _MarshyWJ_ and InfiniteLag like this.
  9. This seems like a great idea, Id love to see a cool leaderboard for missions! Definitely something Mineplex should implement!

Posted May 27, 2020
  10. YESSSS!! I would also love to see Mineplex introduce this feature. I know it would create a lot more competition between the player base that is currently here.
    Fab idea!

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and InfiniteLag like this.
  11. Yo!

Being honest I don't even look at missions Sam The Slime gives haha! I just never felt like doing them. But it's cool to see all of the people who actually complete them and completing over 1000 missions is a lot! It would be cool to see leaderboards on this, like maybe in the GUI for Sam you can pull up a leaderboards list? Anyways, thanks for posting this!

Posted May 30, 2020