• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex miss- purchased

Discussion in 'Help' started by MackanG05, Feb 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Staff team

I Would like if my purchased got refunded Can you please remove everything i bought bc i dont want it anymore i fell and i want my money back so can you refund all my purchase and it doesnt matter if i get banned i just want my money back. So please refund it.

//MackanG05

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  2. Overdog

Overdog

You cannot be refunded your money, whether it'd be on Mineplex's side (Would take way too long to find one person.), or your side (Network banned. Removed permanently.)

Your ranks cannot be removed from you, unless you want to be network banned. Sorry!

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  3. ABennn

ABennn

By purchasing anything from the store you legally agreed that there would be no refunds for buying anything from the store - also, as mentioned by Overdog, your ranks cannot be removed/refunded unless you wish to be banned from the network.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  4. Hey,

As the players have stated above, all sales are final meaning that you are unable to have your purchases refunded. If you attempt to chargeback, it will result in a network ban until you are able to pay back the money you owe.

With that being said, I'll leave a quote from the refund policy which can be found at mineplex.com/terms.
    "All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced chargeback."

I'll be locking this thread due to the concern being addressed. If you have any questions regarding chargebacks, ranks, or purchases you may contact support at mineplex.com/tickets. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to privately message me.

Thread Locked -> Concern Addressed

Posted Feb 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.