• 435 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4466 Players Online
  • 4031 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex miCr0 Battl3s

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by gamingman12345678910, Sep 24, 2020.

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    ChqdwickQT, spookyanika and Believerc like this.
  2. This was a really fun video to watch, it was very entertaining! Awesome job on the win! The only thing I would suggest and would love to see is a screen recorder so we can see the gameplay more clearly. Other than that, you did an amazing job. I hope to see more from you, thank you for sharing!

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  3. Hey! I can see that you are pretty good at micro battles, and at pvp. The texture pack was also pretty cool. Overall the video was pretty good, but it could use some improvements. One main improvement would be to use a screen recorder, as that would give your video much sleeker and entertaining. I would suggest to use OBS, which is a free screen recording software. Though I would totally get it if your computer cannot handle running a screen recorder at the same time as a game, so don't be too worried about it.

Anyway, thanks for posting!

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    oCassi and gamingman12345678910 like this.
  4. awesome vid!! i loved it and left a like, great job!!

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  5. dope video left a like and a sub

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  6. very nice video!! keep it up, you're doing great :)

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    gamingman12345678910 likes this.
  7. thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2020