• 774 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11225 Players Online
  • 10451 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Map Updates

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by whatup, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Nuke got a new map update, i was wondering if there will be more maps getting updates? Also i found a teamtroll spot where you can drop the bomb in T Spawn, if any mods interested.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  2. Hello <O/

Yes, recently there was a map update where multiple maps from different gamemodes have gotten updated. However, not all the maps have been updated yet (there are more updates to come). Furthermore, I don't believe that the document for Minestrike map updates has gone public yet. If you believe you have found a bug feel free to report it at mineplex.com/bugs-game. Hope this helps!

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    whatup likes this.
  3. Yeah expanding on what was stated above, there was a fairly big map issues push (650+) that happened yesterday. Nuke looks different now because the correct version wasn’t live so I pushed the right one. Seeing as you have found an exploit, please either report it using the link above or send it my way through PMs. It could also be a bug by the way you’re describing it so either way works.

The changelog for these maps will come. However, not all of them have been correctly pushed yet. Once that has been done, the doc will be made public. Thanks !!

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Hilly, whatup, Danese and 3 others like this.