• 1500 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7714 Players Online
  • 6214 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Logo Pixelart

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Domestication, May 8, 2020.

1. I had some free time so I made this. I love some feedback on this stuff

[​IMG]

Posted May 8, 2020
    okaymels, Klobby and xGetRekted like this.
  2. That's pretty cool! That reminds me of the Mineplex logo above the old lobby.

Posted May 8, 2020
    Domestication likes this.
  3. I really like this design. The art style reminds me of my texture pack, and I think its really cool. I don't know how to describe your art style, but just know that I love it. I also like how you made it a gif. I don't have any digital art skill at all, so I can appreciate how hard it is. Nice job :)

Posted May 8, 2020
    LazyBrayden, Mathuu and Domestication like this.
  4. LOL ME NEITHER

Anyways, this is pretty good art! Much better than I could do.

Posted May 8, 2020
  5. They looks outstanding! I think you captured the symbol almost perfectly! Additionally, I love the shine animation on the symbol, as I feel it makes the Mineplex Logo imitate some sort of power. Although, I do feel as if when the color fades from the image, it messes up the flow of the shining animation, and I’d like to see how it would look without it. Anyway, I can really appreciate the time that went into making this and I would love to see what you bring to us in the future! I could never make something as awesome as this!

Posted May 8, 2020
  6. You would like to see it without the shine or the color fading?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2020
  7. I think it would look better without the color fading, but that’s just my opinion.

Posted May 8, 2020
    Domestication likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2020