• 967 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9405 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Mineplex levels 101-200

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Wave The Swallow, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyo, i have came up with an idea thats would be great for level 100's There should be level 101-200 added

The amount of XP you need is double for levels 1-100. This means level 101 would be doubled of level 1 which is 500 XP, so basically 1000 XP for level 101

The rewards for levels 101-200 are better than 1-100 as you get 2x the rewards for some. if its a really OP rewards like the level 50 rewards which is 1 omega chest, it is not doubled. users with levels 101-200 has the same perms as level 100 users.

Anyways thats it!

Posted Sep 16, 2018
  2. Mineplex should really add this, or any kind of prestiging into the server. It gives another purpose for level 100s to grind and play again. Only problem I see is that it could looked overwhelming to newer players. Though, that’s not much of a problem.

Posted Sep 16, 2018
  3. I feel like this is a great idea to make high levels more rare again ;D

Posted Sep 16, 2018
    BH Outlaw likes this.
  4. You've got the workings of a good thing, but I don't think you went far enough personally. Prestiging is sort of a big thing to implement, and yeah I do think it should be added. But what kind of rewards are we talking, and will 2x rewards be enough for players to want these additional levels? Imo, there needs to be something special at the end of the line.

Furthermore, I do believe it should go farther than 200, although each successive prestige wouldn't necessarily double in experience required to level up.

Posted Sep 16, 2018
  5. Hello,

Testing edit....

Maybe we could have Prestige 1-10, each representing 10 levels past level 100. Each unlocks exclusive perks like trails and colors....

Testing editing a post (just ignore)

Thanks
    Techno

Posted Sep 16, 2018,
    Last edited Sep 17, 2018
    Blue_Ouija likes this.
  6. There is actually an equation for the increasing XP required for levels, and so future levels could be added simply following that.

Posted Sep 16, 2018
  7. Honestly: there shouldn't be a limit, allow people to be competitive and go over eachother.
    Then there's no cap: people stay to play beyond level 100 as they still have a reason to gain xp.

Posted Sep 16, 2018
  8. I wouldn't be completely against having some type of leveling system above level 100, but I believe that it should either be some type of prestige system (and one that's clearly marked, which I'll explain below) or endless levels. I wouldn't want it to cap at a specific number, since users would eventually reach that level and likely want an even higher leveling system. Capping it at 200, for example, wouldn't necessarily be efficient due to the fact that there would be people suggesting the same thing over and over as players catch up to the top level. If we're going to do it, I would rather have us kill two birds with one stone and make some type of ongoing system for leveling.
    To clarify what I was referring to when I said that the prestige system should be clearly marked, I would like there to be some indication that the player has already hit level 100 once. Having a user "prestige" traditionally would mean that they start from level 1 again, so there should be some way to show that they're a level 100, even if it's by a separate level color (although the colors unlocked at level 100 would have to slightly tweaked if that were the case).
    I'm not saying that I would necessarily want a prestige system or that we definitely need a higher leveling system, but that's my input on ways that we could go about it if it were implemented. I don't see this as a priority or necessity on the server, but I wouldn't have anything against it being added since it seems to be something that's been requested quite a few times.

Posted Sep 16, 2018
  9. Hello!

I'm not too keen on this idea. Only a very small percentage of Mineplex players have achieved Level 100, so it seems kind of pointless to add new levels until a decent amount of players have reached level 100. Also, just let people enjoy being the maximum level, before giving them even more of a challenge

Have a nice day!

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  10. please no this is horrible i mean i am nearly level 100 and by adding another 100 levels on to it , it seems so far away plus there are players with over 20 million xp (basically another level 100 on top) so thats pointless.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    Jango_55, Wyy and KilledByVoid like this.
  11. Hey,

In my opinion, I do not believe that this would be such a good idea. One reason is that the number of games that are being played is lower than what they used to be. Levelling up would be a lot harder due to the fact that finding games are harder during the quieter times of the night when games have very little players. The amount of XP that would be needed would be huge and take a long time to earn.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    Wyy likes this.
  12. Eh, there needs to be more for level 100’s but 101-200 wouldn’t really cut it tbh.

In the level 100 discord, we compiled a document of things we’d like to get after level 100. Basically, a system called “crowns” was created. It’s kinda like prestiging, but without resetting all over for it. You just have to earn the given amount to be able to get crowns, then you have to get more to get colors for it. They’d appear in chat and on tab.

Good suggestion though.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    KilledByVoid likes this.
  13. With stats migration finished, we will be looking into adding either more levels or some type of way to reset your xp and brag to everyone that you did it (similar to how call of duty does it). I believe last time we polled the level 100+ discord and GI they preferred the first method.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  14. On the Level 100 Discord (And a bit on the GI Discord too) we was talking about a "Crown System"
    Once you reach Level 100, you are able to unlock a crown infront of your Level. Every Crown Level will be 1mil exp (with a max of 10 Crown Levels) Every Level will also add another cosmetic reward. If you want, to look into it, you can ask one of the Level 100 Managers about it (Me, @landay or @Rqil )

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  15. Which is the cod system I talked about, but I didn't really see a whole lot of people agreeing with that idea.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    avae, Wave The Swallow and joshbet9 like this.
  16. I'd prefer to brag about it thanks. Level 100 as a defined limit is high enough to give my life purpose and to keep me addicted, while at the same time so low I do (most (some) of) my homework. Make it undefined and I'll be forced to drop out of school.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  17. Why not though?

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    KilledByVoid likes this.
  18. It's just what I noticed in those discords, imo it looked like the majority between the two was the added levels

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    Wave The Swallow and joshbet9 like this.
  19. The majority said prestige in the level 100 discord, like 36-4 votes, not sure about GI though

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    KilledByVoid likes this.
  20. Welp if we rly add new Levels (up to 200 for example) you will reach the point, that a level up needs over 1mil and later even 2 or 3+mil exp. At this point, its not rly fun to grind anymore. Its not even worth it, to play weeks, just for 1 single level

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    Chrris and joshbet9 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.