• 1214 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7359 Players Online
  • 6145 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Join Date

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Apr 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I first joined Mineplex in August 2014 on my previous account. I'd played Minecraft for a few years, and my friend showed my Mineplex. I can remember playing SSM for hours on end, and also playing games like Bridges and Survival Games.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Im_Ken and Idin like this.
  2. Hey! I've had multiple accounts but I think I first joined around early 2015/late 2014. But, like I've said I've had around 4 accounts.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  3. December, 19 2013 boiiiiii

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  4. I first joined in December 2016

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  5. I'm disappointed I forgot my exact date but It was around late 2013 to early 2014. I had picked up SSM and champions. My original name was FranjonaM.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  6. My first join was late 2013, and I played off and on between Mineplex and a few other small servers for about a year until fall of 2014, when I switched to playing Mineplex pretty much exclusively. I've been pretty active in-game since then, though I didn't discover the forums until late 2016.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  7. I joined back in 2014. I remember doing the tutorial for the first time.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  8. I don't have an exact date, but if I recall correctly, I joined mineplex in September, 2013. It feels good to be one of the earlier players on mineplex.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  9. I joined Mineplex around mid 2013 after watching a YouTube video about Dragon Escape, I thought the game looked so fun I had to try it myself. I soon fell in love with the server and its game modes, my favorites being Speed Builders, Super Smash Mobs, and of course Dragon Escape!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  10. I joined around early 2015, one of the few things I can remember from that time was playing death tag on barbarians village when the server hit 40k players. In 2015, and 2016 I played a lot with my cousins, but they quit a little after that. I probably would've quit too, but sometime in 2016 I started playing super smash mobs a lot, and it became my favorite game. I still play it today, and that is what kept me on the server for 5 years now.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  11. Although I am unable to recall the specifics of when I first joined the Mineplex network, I suspect it was around Halloween of 2014. As someone who had barely scratched the surface of multiplayer servers I had no idea what to expect. My brother, who was just as much of an avid Minecrafter then as I am now, thought it would be fun to bring our family together and play Survival Games. Mind you, this was prior to the introduction of team game modes. That being said, as we all loaded up into the same Survival Games lobby the tension rose.

The beginning of the game was amazing; it was intense and new for me. Everyone ran to the center of the map as fast as possible, gathering materials to try to survive as long as possible. When my other siblings died off, I was the only one left -- I represented my family in a sense. They cheered me on as others started to die off. I went from 10th, to 9th, then 6th, and so forth. It was amazing, and in the end it was down to three left. At that point, the only reason I was still alive was due to the fact that I had been camping -- but that's besides the point.

As the deathmatch started, I ran around frantically trying to stay alive. But, I failed. I got third place! That was the best I had ever done in a game like that and quite frankly was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had. When my family left, I was still there. Days later, I was still playing. That's how I was introduced.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  12. Pretty sure I've been on here since about early 2014, I joined the forums like a year later so yeah I've been here about 6 years I predict. It's been one heck of an adventure though. As for staff join dates (for those interested) I became Trainee on February 9th 2018 and Mod on April 26th 2018! Another key date is joining Mentoring Assistance on the 2nd of December 2018! Thanks for this thread, hope this was interesting :p​

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  13. I don't have an exact year, but I was probably around 15 or 16 years old. I specifically remember the frost that was in Survival Games. I remember the old wooden portals in the original hub, where the center of the tree was mainly wood, with a pet daycare/pet area somewhere. This was back when Survival Games was probably the most popular gamemode on Mineplex. I specifically remember when Sr.Mod tags were grey and when Helper was neon green. It's sorta foggy since it's been a very long time.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  14. Hey!
    I joined Mineplex in 2015, and it feels like such a long time to look back. I have played Mineplex for 5 years now, and I feel like so much has changed. There were several lobby changes, several new games added, and loads of new fun events to join. Mineplex has really changed a lot, but it is always good to see changes, and I am so happy that I stuck with Mineplex.
    Cool Beans!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  15. I joined in like, 2014, played non stop for a couple of years even though I was utterly terrible, had a break in 2016, came back last year in March when I made this account, quit again for the summer, and finally came back properly in August 2019. And I’ve been here since lol

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  16. I can't recall the exact day and month of when I've joined. But, I do recall myself joining the server for the first time back in 2015. A lot has changed throughout the time of when I've first joined, till now. The future is bright!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  17. I'm a pretty OG guy in the sense that I've had 3 different accounts plus 1 that I can't remember the name of and I've been playing for almost 6 yrs now but I only started around 2019 to get involved in the community.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  18. Hey!

I first joined Mineplex in 2015 I think. I remember I was super addicted to the server for 1-2 years where I just couldn't stop playing. Then I kinda got busy with school, IGCSEs and IB, so eventually just stopped playing after that while occasionally making visits once in a while. Now that corona has taken away my ability to go outside as well as my examinations, I am back to playing video games and Mineplex.

VernCow~

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  19. I joined Mineplex around 2013. My brother got me into mineplex and I have never left it since. I have so many great memories and friends that I have met on this great community.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  20. I've been part of the server since either early 2013 or 2014, I can't remember I was pretty young!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Idin likes this.