• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6826 Players Online
  • 3936 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Join Date

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Apr 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. How long have you been apart of the Mineplex community?

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    LilNewziVert likes this.
  2. Oh boy, it's been a long while. I joined back in 2015. Still can't believe it's been 5 years. I still miss Castle Siege though :(

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  3. I joined around early 2014 (jan-mar), so I've been basically part of the mineplex community for 6 years now. It's always nice to think about the old memories I have from 2014-15 and then look at how things have changed since then. Being on the network for so many years now, Mineplex is definitely one of the communities I have stuck to the longest so far. Even though I've been playing for so many years, I still enjoy being part of this community every single day and I can't imagine how my life nowadays would be different if I never came across Mineplex.

This was a really interesting thread! It makes me wonder, when did you join Idin? I would love to find out!!

Posted Apr 1, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 2, 2020
    Im_Ken, Jaek, Idin and 1 other person like this.
  4. Hey!

Wow, looking back on it now it's been a really long time. I believe the first time that I had logged onto this server was late 2013. It's so crazy to see how far the Mineplex community has come from what it used to be, and all the new additions and updates. But as the game gets older so do we, so I credit that to one of the reasons why the community has changed so much over time. But nevertheless, Mineplex has always been a great experience across the past 6 and a half years. #BringBackHelper

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  5. Hey there!

I'm not sure when I joined. I think it was back in 2016 or so. I'm really proud of how far the server has come. When I was first on the server, I enjoyed it and played it a ton with my cousins and friends. Most of them have quit or gone off to other games, but that's alright. I've been moderating since July of 2019 and I'm still moderating. Many games I've played have been removed but there are still awesome games on the server.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  6. Hey!
    I've been playing on Mineplex since late 2013! I remember the logging on with my friend and exploring the Christmas lobby with my friends and trying out all the amazing games on the network. It was a ton of fun, and I love all the memories that I've made on this server, and I can't wait to make more!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  7. I first joined Mineplex in February 2015. I have a lot of old memories from back around the 2015-2016 era of Mineplex and remember when they hit 60,000+ online players and they gave everyone a Mythical chest which was pretty cool at the time.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  8. 2015

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  9. I believe I joined in late 2015 if not early 2016? I'm not entirely sure, I just know that it was probably about a year after I joined Minecraft itself.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  10. I have been a part of Mineplex for a little over 3 and a half years. My first appearance on the network on this account was August 22, 2016.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Johnny Welamton, Im_Ken and Idin like this.
  11. Hello! Me myself I've been playing for a long time on Mineplex and boy looking back at the day I joined I honestly forgot about that day but I'm trying to remember and I'm probably gonna say 2013? I've been playing other offline-games before Mineplex as the classic-game "T-Rex Runner." On Chrome the time I noticed about Mineplex would be the time my brother was playing. And that was the time I decided to play I was obsessed with the mini-games. After I moved on to Gladiators and after a few years I leveled myself up and bought a few ranks and upgrades. After that I participated in EVENTS and won myself to Eternal. From today I'm just a person active on Forums and in-game.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  12. I've been playing since late 2013. However, I rejoined in September 2014, and I'm like the oldest Mineplex player here! I cannot believe that I made tons of friends there, and I'll never forget their memories!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  13. I don't know exactly, but I purchased Legend rank in August of 2014 after I had been playing for a few months, so either late 2013 or early 2014.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  14. Though I don’t know I believe I first joined when in 2014 - 2015. I remember sharing an account with my brother. We were all excited because this was the first time we saw the nether. We used to play on pocket edition when they had the old way of “summoning” the nether. Mineplex was one of the first servers we joined maybe a month or two after we joined Minecraft even. I was really upset when I got my account and lost everything I got on the account we shared.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  15. I've joined since 2013-2014 I think, I remember there were Ultra only kits, and the highest rank was hero. It was different. I remember having Miner kit, and it changed to Ultra before I got Ultra (and later hero). I kept the kit since I bought it with gems before. Fun time, and cannot believe that it has been seven-ish years. I still play.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  16. A couple school friends and I joined Mineplex around early 2015, then I started to take Mineplex seriously around the end of 2015. My IRL friends decided to quit Mineplex rather earlier than me, which caused me to think about exploring more into the Mineplex community. I dove into the TAP parties by then, and eventually joined Enjin. Around mid 2016, I truly understood the community and decided to be an active community member on the forums and the server. After a while though, I took a break and decided to try other games, and even try out competitive leagues more often. Just recently though, I came back, and hope to be an active community member on this server. It's funny how long it has been since I first joined Mineplex. A lot has changed since I first joined, and it's cool to be a part of this community.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  17. I personally joined Mineplex in January of 2017. While I certainly haven't been around as long as other members of the community, I've greatly enjoyed my time here and look forward to many more fruitful years spent on the network.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  18. January 2014

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Im_Ken and Idin like this.
  19. I'm not sure on the exact date that I started playing on Mineplex, however I am pretty sure that I've been on the server for at least 5 years now.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Im_Ken and Idin like this.
  20. Very close to 4 years and on 3 different accounts WalkingLibrary, Destro1111 and KY curr by account.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Idin likes this.