• 533 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2617 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex IRL Video Submissions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SkittlesTM, Oct 14, 2019.

1. MINEPLEX IRL VIDEO SUBMISSIONS

Yo!
    So, do you want to be on YouTube? Well, if it is a YES, then a new project I'm working on called "Mineplex IRL". What this is, is a video where I introduce the public to who are the Mineplex users and how they look. This is meant to show how the Mineplex community and how we are all connected with each other. My mission for this is to show people that everyone in Mineplex is wonderful people and that no one should be afraid to express themselves.

There isn't a specific time for when I'll upload this but I plan to do it between October through Mid-November. I believe this will be a fun experience for others and we can be able to see how each of everyone one of us looks like.

WANT TO SUBMIT YOUR PICTURE? You can click here to fill out this short form. This will be due by the end of October, so please do this as soon as possible. Any questions, you can either send me a private message or message me on Discord @ SkittlesTM#0001.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Look_Dan, Im_Ken and TheBlueComet like this.
  2. Seems like a cool idea! I may or may not post a picture of myself :eyes:

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    SkittlesTM likes this.
  3. This looks interesting! I hope it goes well for you! I might submit my picture later if I get a chance to.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  4. This is a very interesting idea, I'd love to see how it pans out.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  5. Hey!

I have to say this is a really unique idea, I like it. I personally will consider uploading a picture at some stage, but even if I don't, I look forward to seeing the final result. :D

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  6. Hey!

This idea of yours is truly quite intriguing! I will have to think a little bit about sending a picture of myself in but I will take it into great consideration.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  7. But make sure you do share this on the network, so we can get a nice video with a number of people. It would be VERY helpful.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2019
  8. oooo fancy I may do this!- but no builder rank :c

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  9. I knew I forgot a rank omg

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2019
  10. Hey thereeee!

Interesting concept. It's good that you want the community to connect with each other. Good luck on the video!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    SkittlesTM likes this.
  11. Hey, also would need a few more people as we only have 2 people who registered. I'd ask if you are able to share this around Mineplex so we can be able to get a handful of people. Thank you and have a great day.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2019