• 1291 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6714 Players Online
  • 5423 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex idea

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by ISJALI2017, May 21, 2020.

1. I got this idea for Mineplex that I think will be good. So when somebody wins a match they get to enter something like /celebration :O, :), Mineplex rocks, etc. and then when you win a match it would put that at the end of the match. here is a way to make it work for cw it will just put the whole teams celebration on the screen

Posted May 21, 2020
    zlxr (Suspici0us) and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Hey,

I actually really like this idea. Firstly, it’s much like the win effects on Java, except with it’s own twist to it to make it unique to the Bedrock platform. Additionally, a celebration is always a cool way to wrap up a game and makes winning more enjoyable. It also makes for a great substitute for saying “GG” all the time, especially with the spam-filter. Honestly, I feel it would also grow the Bedrock server one step closer to Java. Although it wouldn’t be a major change, I can definitely see it posing a purpose and would love to see it implemented. +1

Posted May 21, 2020
  3. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas
    As for my opinion on the idea, I’m not really sure how I feel about this being added. It may take a bit of time to develop, and I’m not certain if it could work or not. I think that a celebration would be cool, though, and possibly be a nice little feature. A potential issue I could see here is that people may spam the command multiple times, so I think there should be a tiny cooldown to prevent that. I’m also not sure how making it so that you can only use it when you win a game would work either. It’s a nice idea, but I’m not sure I could see it added, although maybe with a few twists it could potentially work.​

Posted May 21, 2020
    NothinButNet, Unknitsun and 0775 like this.
  4. That sounds like a awesome idea but maybe make it automatic instead of a command?

Posted May 21, 2020
  5. I love this idea! As @xGetRekted said, I really like that it is similar to java but it's not completely the same. I think these would be kind of cool to win in crates or by completing achievements, but everyone gets a default one to use. Additionally, I wouldn't make it a command to use, but rather a command only to enable it, that way it can't get spammed or activated during an actual game. It seems pretty self-explanatory for solo game modes but for team game modes, maybe it could pick a random player's on the winning team celebration or it could play whoever has the most "rare" celebration on that winning team? I don't have too many ideas for what they could potentially look like but some colorful ones would be really cool to add! Also, would it be put in chat or like a title on the screen or both? Let me know what you think!

Posted May 21, 2020
  6. No, I mean it's automatic that means it's like text and you cannot change it while in the game just like cosmetics.
    "Sorry you cannot change celebration/Win effects in game!"

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.