• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Hub Release Date

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Nnameless, Jan 11, 2019 at 5:48 AM.

?

have a guess what the hub will look like

1. A Snowy Hub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A Plain Hub (Better Choice)

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Nnameless

Nnameless

Well I've heard from an admin and a few mods that there is a new hub coming to mimeplex

first of all i'm really excited to see what the hub looks like

also will the big tree from the old lobby be added

also a big giveaway to start off 2019

and will there be any good new Games Added for 2019

Hopefully people will respond to me with answers
    :o
    Nnamless
    --- Post updated ---
    Make sure you cast vote for what you think it will look like.
    --- Post updated ---

Make sure you cast vote for what you think it will look like.[/QUOTE]

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 5:49 AM
  2. Sophie_OGrady

Sophie_OGrady

The tree is being added along with the old lobby! If you login into the EU Mineplex (eu.mineplex.com) you can see that it's already been released to that region in beta, along with a few other updates (game engine, MPS). These updates will make their way to US shortly, and is estimated for sometime tomorrow. However, in the meantime feel free to login into EU to check it out.

Here is a picture of it:
    [​IMG]

Both Dragon Escape and Paintball have been added back with the most recent update. In terms of other games, there's currently no information on that, unfortunately.

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 5:59 AM
    Evence likes this.
  3. Marzie

Marzie

We hope to have the hub on the US server within a few days. Like Sophie said, it is already on the EU server for testing/feddback purposes.

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 6:32 AM
    Evence likes this.
  4. Nnameless

Nnameless

Really Excited for it tho I'm muted

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 7:01 AM
  5. Kisme

Kisme

Heyo!

I'm sad to hear about you being muted. c; If you want, you can appeal your punishment at https://www.mineplex.com/appeals -- Also, please make sure to read over the Punishment Appeal Guide before appealing. Another thing to note is that you may only appeal punishments that are +30 days of length unless the punishment you've been issued is unjustified and you have proof to prove that. Furthermore, if you have any questions about the appeals, you can contact a Forum Ninja. You can find all of the Forum Ninjas at https://www.mineplex.com/staff under the "Forum Ninjas" -tab.

Hopefully, I was able to help you out as throughout as possible. If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'd be glad to help you out! c; Have a nice day.

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  6. SUPERnerd197

SUPERnerd197

As Marzie and Sophie said the EU server is open with the new lobby with 2 arcade games back plus a few new features! Eu Server: eu.mineplex.com. After hopefully all the glitches are dealt with the tree hub will be open for US later this month!

Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 1:42 PM
    Kisme likes this.
  7. joerock777

joerock777

Will Castle siege come back for a S2?

Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 1:49 PM
  8. Augend

Augend

Yo,

Castle Siege will not be making a return as it's own NPC in the new update. As for the update, it's an overhaul of the queueing system and other additional changes and bringing back the old tree lobby. Sophie provided a screenshot of the lobby, it's the old 2015 hub tree lobby that everyone remembers with a few changes by the build team. If you have any other questions regarding the update feel free to DM me.

Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 2:07 PM
    Kisme likes this.