• 104 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1836 Players Online
  • 1732 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

mineplex housing/creative housing

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by LunaB1020, Oct 1, 2022.

1. evrey time i go to enter a "house" on mineplex housing, even if it has only one person, or nobody in it, it says either "server full", "try again later", or "unable to connect". i want this to stop happening, and if you could fix it, that would be greatly appreciated.

typo at the beginning! every, not evrey!

also, i have tired resetting it multiple times.:angryyoda:

Posted Oct 1, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 2, 2022
  2. I apologize that this is happening! I'd suggest going over to our bug page and reporting it there. You can find it here: https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  3. I think it's safe to say Bedrock has more bugs than the entire animal kingdom irl.

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  4. okay, thank you!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 2, 2022
    Emiliee likes this.
  5. And since were on the topic of creative housing, what may I ask, are we doing about the "love hotels," the new spin the wheel games where what's written on signs is unfiltered, and most of the time with horrifying language on it? I have seen no improvements in this area, other than the usual mod logging on and disabling houses which only works on the occasion a mod is playing mineplex. Currently with the language I am seeing, the houses that are being built, if mineplex doesn't do something now they need to shut down housing immediately!!! If any mod or admin would like to privately talk to me of what I have seen I will be happy to share, but this is getting out of control.

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  6. Please report anyone you see building/playing those games @ https://www.mineplex.com/reports

Posted Oct 3, 2022
  7. I would, except for the fact they are constantly up! There is always a love hotel in housing, most of the time it's one of the more popular houses! And after all I have seen, I never want to step foot into one of those again! But the few times I have tried to destroy them, I saw so much S** related content it made me SICK!!! What kids are seeing and hearing in those houses is starting to push me over the edge, this needs to stop now! At this point I'm wondering if I need report this to minecraft themselves.

I just checked, and the second most popular house on bedrock is a love hotel!

Posted Oct 3, 2022
  8. Wait-hearing? How do you hear anything inappropriate? Do any of the Bedrock platforms have some sort of voice chat?

Posted Oct 3, 2022
  9. I’m sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I just assumed that people could understand that chat is similar to hearing what people are saying. But if you don’t see it that way I totally understand, however I know several people that use the "speak chat" feature. And if your still not sure what that it, it's a feature that reads what people are saying in the chat.

Posted Oct 3, 2022
  10. Imagine that on an anarchy server...

Posted Oct 4, 2022
  11. Kinda funny how no mods or admins are responding, its almost like they know I’m right...

Posted Oct 4, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  12. I let you know that you can report these houses and it is actually imperative that you and others do so, staff members cannot constantly be on creative housing hunting down these plots. We are very aware of what's happening and recently made the punishments more strict in regards to this. If you have any other questions, please DM me as this thread is getting off topic.

Posted Oct 4, 2022
  13. REPORTING doesn't work!!! This needs to stop now, not in a few days after the house goes dormant! I don’t care if housing gets shut down but it needs to stop! I have a video I’m posting on YouTube privately right now to report, but if this doesn't stop I’m not leaving this topic alone, I don’t know what I have to do to get mineplex to stop this, but I’m trying everything I can! Everything in my power, I destroy as many of these houses as I can but I can't do it alone!

Remove it if you wish, but here is a link to the most popular house on mineplex. I've restricted it for younger viewers -snip- (Thank you for deleting that I now know)

Posted Oct 4, 2022,
    Last edited Oct 5, 2022