• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11488 Players Online
  • 8598 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex HIDE AND SEEK

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Spotted, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Ladies and gentlemen I welcome you to the Mineplex's Hide and Seek game!

If a screenshot of you hasn't been uploaded on my wall yet, consider yourself still in the game- - not for long tho (;

I am the seeker, and you don't know who I am, but I will find you. Ignore the connected account, I had to connect an alt to be able to post on my wall.

The following ranks are involved in the Hide and Seek:

- Trainees
    - Mods
    - Sr Mods
    - Support
    - Admins
    - Leaders
    - Developers
    - Owners

- Builders
    - Build Leads (Map Lead)

- YouTubers (Small and big)
    - Streamers

I recommend following my profile if you wish to get updates on everyone who gets spotted!

To encourage some discussion, who do you think is gonna be found next and who do you think is gonna win? ( Lets be creative and not just put down the Owners (: )

Good luck to everyone and may the best win the hunt!

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  2. This is a fun concept, I've never seen anything like this! I see you're mainly finding Java staff, so I think Bedrock is good for awhile (or are we?) o.o

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  3. Safe? No way. We've been hunting for hours on Bedrock and have gotten some tips of where to find you guys, it's too late to run now (;

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 1, 2020
    ScarletBlood37, ItsFree and Krkki like this.
  4. Hey hey!
    I'm really scared and anxious to be caught, but I am super down with this concept. It sounds like fun between the community and staff, which could also influence them to try and help out the spotter!!

I wish you the best of luck when it comes to finding us. My eyes are peeled for you :squint:

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  5. Yo!

Interesting forum thread! Never seen someone do this before, and I really hope I'm not caught instantly LOL. Some staff members might be hard to find, especially the Owners! Good luck on finding all of us anyway, I also like how your profile picture and name relate to this game xD

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  6. This sounds like so much fun but now I’m scared. :,)

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  7. What an interesting, fun idea! All I can say is good luck finding me. I think you might need it. >:)

Posted Jul 3, 2020 at 1:55 PM
  8. Hey!

This has been a lot of fun for lots of staff members, people are getting super competitive over this! I'm just sad I was caught before I even knew this was happening!

Best of luck in your hunting! I hope to see you do more stuff like this in the future :)

Posted Jul 3, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  9. Don't think you'll ever catch some (at least a dozen) but occasionally enough a bunch of Admin+ gather in Lobby-1 so that may be your chance.

The one that surely won't be caught though is @Tortelett, because this guy has logged on once in the last two years or something like that.

Posted Jul 3, 2020 at 2:39 PM
  10. I love the concept but not the pressure I feel when I join lobbies now! @Dulciloquy is going to win. I wish you the best of luck!

Posted Jul 3, 2020 at 4:56 PM
  11. Hey,

This is a great idea for people to have some fun on the network and I see there has already been a lot of participators found, Good luck finding everyone else, although you may struggle ;)

Posted Jul 3, 2020 at 5:40 PM
    oCassi likes this.
  12. Hello

I really enjoy this little challenge you created amongst staff members. It's really fun trying not to get spotted in lobbies, and I have yet to be caught. Good luck ;)

Posted Jul 3, 2020 at 7:59 PM
  13. Interesting concept. Best of luck to the staff to not get caught >:D

Posted Jul 3, 2020 at 8:02 PM