• 860 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11780 Players Online
  • 10920 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Guides Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by mat!, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Hello all!

I am creating this thread to look for candidates who are the perfect fit for Mineplex Guides. Below are questions that you will have to answer. Once you have answered those questions, please friend me on Discord (mathew#1130). These are the current roles that we are looking for.

Guide Creators (players who will create guide formats and guides)

Logo Maker (a player who will make the Mineplex Guides logo)

Moderator (players who will be moderating the server of any wrongdoings, they will also be helping build the structure of the server, so they will essentially also become a creator)

Creator (creators are basically people who help build the structure of the group)

Messengers (people who spread the word of the group)

Anyways, here is a little bit of info on our group! We create guides that are based on Mineplex, and the guides that we make are for all platforms, which consists of Discord, Java, Bedrock, and Forums. In the guides for games, we feature how to play the game, what achievements there are, how to get the achievements (if the game has any achievements to get), and tips on how to play the game / how to increase your chances of winning. We currently do not have a guide format for Forums or Discord, so creating a guide format will also be the duty of the Guide Creators.

Here are the questions. Depending on which role you choose to apply for, once you have answered the questions below, I will have another set of questions sent to you via Discord.

1.) How old are you?

2.) How long have you been a member of Mineplex for?

3.) What role are you applying for?

4.) On a scale of 1-10, rate your communication skills.

5.) How active can you be?

6.) Are you knowledgable of the current Mineplex gamebase?

7.) Do you promise that once you are given special commands / power, you will not abuse it? (If you do abuse it, you will face the consequences, and be banned.)

8.) What is your IGN?

9.) What type of guides would you like to work on?

Please do not answer these questions in this thread! Send me a friend request on Discord (mathew#5483) and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you have any questions / suggestions, please comment below. We are URGENTLY recruiting, and I would like to get the group active again. It is currently inactive and I have been working on getting it active again.

P.S. This is a reworked thread of an old one I had posted.

Posted Dec 17, 2020
    Fusafez and andr3w like this.