• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11294 Players Online
  • 8404 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Gladiators [Small Montage]

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Gudetutu, Jun 3, 2020.

?

Will you subscribe?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
    Posted Jun 3, 2020
  2. I dunno if that’s a montage, it’s only two clips, but hey not bad

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  3. Its really small I know :samlol:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Perseus likes this.
  4. lol still I really like it and I’m curious; what texture pack do u use and how do u apply it?

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  5. Im made this texture pack myself and you put it in your resource folder

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Perseus likes this.
  6. Thank you everyone for watching!

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2020
    tphr and Perseus like this.
  7. Hello there!

I came across your thread, and wowie! Your pvp skills are unbelievable. As I’m always looking to improve my own skills in Minecraft, what advice would you have for a beginner? Also, add me in game, I’m always online! Keep up the awesome YouTube channel!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    Perseus likes this.
  8. I definitely agree with BookMarieXO, your skills are incredible. I’m a mobile player, so I usually stick to strafing with the diagonal buttons and tapping on the edge of the screen, and then pulling off some combos. So for me the way you go from fishing rod to sword combos so quickly is pretty amazing.

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  9. Keep it up, I’m definitely going to tell my friends about this channel and I’m going to sub and like all of your vids. Also, where and how did you make the intro? I’m thinking of starting my own YouTube channel with an intro like that, and yours is incredible and definitely inspires me. Thank you, MrScaryClaws

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  10. Wow! You're a really good pvper man! Good stuff, short montage but amazing.

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    Gudetutu likes this.
  11. Heyo!

As many have said above me, the great montage comes with great PvP skills! Keep it up!!

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  12. Small Sweet Video. Keep up the good work. Hope to see the 10 min montage :)

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    Gudetutu likes this.
  13. Hello

I really like the video and wow you're really good with gladiators, I am horrible with a rod xD. I have a few tips that can help you improve, I used to make video but stopped, here's one of my best edited videos; (first clip isn't on Mineplex, rest are, skip to 0:27 for Mineplex)
    (removed as it possibly violates the rules)

First of all, it's best to either mute out the minecraft sounds or lower the volume so that they are quieter then play music over them. For music you can find multiple channels which allow you to use the music such as No Copyright Sounds, my favourite artist from there is Prismo. By adding music over the clips the whole time it usually makes the video more engaging.

Secondly, think about adding black bars to your videos, they will cut out part of the hot bar and will make the video appear a lot more cleaner than it is. You can find tutorials on how to use black bars on your editing software all over youtube.

Thirdly, as for introducing the video, from my perspective it looks better when you have the minecraft gameplay happening in the background then fade the text in, an example is like in this video below where I introduced it with gameplay in the background, it also makes the video a lot more engaging and cleaner.

Finally, you should consider adding some mods that can clean up your screen, for starters you want to be able to remove the numbers from the scoreboard and you might want to remove the boss bar at the top. Both seem minor but trust me they make a difference.

If you need help with anything above just make sure to say and I would be happy to assist you :) You're really talented at gladiators and I will definitely be subscribing!

Posted Jun 4, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 7, 2020
    Gudetutu and CrackleHarvest36 like this.
  14. Thank you so much! I used the website Panzoid to customize my intro and outro!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2020
  15. Wow... Thanks man! Me and my girlfriend reviewed both videos. My personal favorites about the video was the texture pack, and the music. It went well with the game play and just it was outstanding. My girlfriend really loved the letters fading, and the transitions from each clip. You really went all out on this videos. I have subscribed and liked on both of them! Thanks for the tips!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2020
  16. Hii

Thanks haha. I don’t upload anymore sadly because I am currently playing on a laptop but I just wanted to emphasise how easy it is to improve your videos, the video below was my first montage and you can see how I tweaked my editing till it worked out.

I wish you good luck on your future editing!

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  17. Well, you're better at PVP than I'm! Cool video.

Posted Jun 4, 2020