• 75 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1448 Players Online
  • 1373 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex gives up...

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LockNess8221, Aug 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (The first part is a joke) Yup you heard it right, mineplex bedrock has given up on keeping a good player count. Now all the server does is kick its players. It makes party's impossible, all chat kickable, and friends apart! But seriously all joking aside, whatever happened makes the server kick people who remain in the lobby for more than 20 seconds. I just wanted to bring this to a devs attention, bc they don't play on the server, and it really makes mineplex mostly unplayable.

Posted Aug 11, 2022
  2. #JusticeForMineplexBedrock

Posted Aug 11, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  3. Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience while playing on the server recently. However, we are having server side issues at the moment which are affecting peoples connection which is why people are randomly disconnecting and why the problems you have mentioned above are occurring more frequently. We do hope that this issue is resolved soon but in the meantime, if you join our discord at discord.mineplex.com, you can find up to date information regarding the server status in our #bedrock channel. Also, just to draw to your attention, we do only have 1 developer on bedrock which is Gyro. It is safe to say Gyro hasn't given up, the main issue, is probably the lack of developers rather than the developer giving up. I'm going to be locking this thread now as it does not promote positive discussion and it is a topic which has been discussed repeatedly.

Feel free to shoot me a message with any more questions or concerns.

Thread locked | Does not promote positive discussion

Posted Aug 11, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.