• 867 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8728 Players Online
  • 7861 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Fix alot of stuff In your Server

Discussion in 'Help' started by YT kingsniper, Mar 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the same problem happened again its SO HARD TO MATCH MAKE, YOU CAN'T ALSO PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE IT SAYS
    THAT THE SERVERS ARE FULL. AND PLEASE FIX YOUR LAGG fix all the stuff I told you and keep it like this you fixed it last
    Time but it went wrong again please fix u our server with alot its stuff and keep it like this I'm making your server better
    Because I don't think anyone reports these stuff too you And CAN I HAVE YOUTUBER RANK PLEASE AM POPULAR

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    chungalunga likes this.
  2. Hey!

I understand your frustration and I assume you’re talking about bedrock edition and I have a simple temporary solution to your issue. I’m sure that the lobbies are being worked on right now and are gonna be fixed soon. However, there is one thing you can do.
    First, you want to get ready to queue for a game, after queuing, your friend and you can try queuing at the same time, this will cause you to be in the same server, after that you can /party (name) your friend to get them in your party, doing this will let you also be in the same lobbies as them.
    Note: You don’t have to be in the same lobbies, I assume you guys try to party each other in lobbies but this won’t work unless you have a rank which is why you should choose a game and queue together.
    Secondly, if you queue for a game and your friend isn’t in it, you can wait for a team to be eliminated and leave, after they leave, you can / party your friend and they’ll be in your games and lobbies.
    Thirdly, an easy solution for you and your friend would be to purchase a rank. You will be able to get into full lobbies and party each other easier. The shop can be found in Minecraft, usually the ranks will be found in the “mineplex store” tab when you go into settings.
    Finally, as for YouTube rank, you can apply to be a content creator at https://www.mineplex.com/content-creator-app/
    You’ll need to hit the requirements which are listed here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/content-creator-requirements.172/
    If you need anything else you can dm me and I can personally help you. Have a good day! :)

Final note: I’m not a Bedrock expert, so I’m sorry if this doesn’t work for you however, I don’t see a reason to why it wouldn’t not work as it works for me.

Posted Mar 8, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 8, 2021
  3. To add on to what was said above, on Java edition, it typically says the 'server is full' because the party owner does not have a rank. If one of your friends does have a rank shift the ownership to them by doing /z owner <name>. As for lag, I would suggest joining via either hub.mineplex.com or clans.mineplex.com as those IPs are used less frequently and can solve lag.

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  4. The two replies above answer your concerns sufficiently, I'm not going to quote them in order to prevent cluttering this reply. While I'll try not to restate everything that was said above, I'll try to add on as best as I can with my perspective.

Our development team on the server is very restricted. By taking a look at our Staff Team page, we're limited to only six developers. One of them (Wanderer) is a site developer, and only two of them (gyroninja and OneThousand) are primarily Bedrock developers). With this being the case, it's pretty likely for server updates to come out much slower than a server with a larger size and dedicated team. As our developers are paid to work on our server, updates happen pretty much every day but are pushed out to the server with larger updates much less frequently. In short, we have a restricted development team but they do the best they can in order to maintain the server and the lag you're experiencing. The best thing you can do for now to resolve those issues is make improvements on your own end to gain better connection to the server, but we understand if those options are limited.

As for content creation, our Content Creator Application is located at this link, and the application also includes our requirements as stated above by @Coyly. and I would highly recommend reading the requirements before applying. I hope the above responses answer your question sufficiently, and if not you can feel free to message me if you have further concerns.

Thread locked

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Coyly. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.