• 1339 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9777 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Events "Guild"

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Jrod, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Mineplex Events Guild:

Introduction:
    Hello everyone! My name is Jrod008. I have been on Mineplex for about 4-5 years now. One thing I have recently noticed is the lack of players in the game. This saddens me as I really enjoy playing on Mineplex and making new friends! My main goal here is to have a good form of communication to get players upon players to join Mineplex at the same time and just have a fun and friendly competition, no matter what game mode. There was a group like this before when EmmaLie was actually not even a staff member on Mineplex! When I joined that I really thought that was a good idea, and I think it might still be around. However, I plan on running things a bit smoother and more efficiently. Also, there is no application to join the group! Just send me a message via forums or reply under this post and I will get you the details!

Application For MEG Leaders:
    Your IGN:
    Time Zone:
    Why do you want to be a leader in MEG?:
    Why do you think MEG will be beneficial to you?:
    What are some goals you have for MEG to meet?:
    Why did you take interest in this group to begin with?:

Events:
    (Events can be voted upon by players, this list, however, is a few popular games).

Cake Wars
    Super Smash Mobs
    Block Hunt
    Super Paint Ball
    Turf Wars
    Survival Games
    Bacon Brawl
    Zombie Maze
    Bridges
    Skywars
    All Holiday Events

Rules:
    Rules that apply to our group are the ones that apply to this server. I won't allow any other servers or games to be mentioned in the discord. This group's main purpose is to promote Mineplex and increase the player base. I will allow youtube videos to be advertised as long as it has nothing to do with other Minecraft servers or is a video of you playing in Mineplex.

Scheduling:
    Scheduling of events for all community members to join will be determined via voting system. Date times will be set and there will be a large enough variety for everyone to pick from, whichever one is voted upon the most is the winner. However, don't let that discourage you from having your own small little events within the community! We plan on having at least 2-3 events per week and most likely they will be hosted on the weekends. Calendars for the month will be posted to help with the vote and informing you all on what times/dates are set!

Final Words:

I would just like to say a few final words before I end this post. I see a lot of people complaining about how the server is dying and Minecraft is dying as a whole. This group is intended to help prevent that. We are a great community, the people that have stuck around and played Mineplex are truly amazing, and it shows. We have been dedicated to this server and it's goals through thick and thin! So please, join today and help make a difference! Plus, a few new friends along the way :happyt3:

Jrod008
    MEG Leader
    :mineplex:

Posted Jan 12, 2019,
    Last edited Jan 12, 2019
    SickleMode and BasicT like this.
  2. Very well if theres a SSM Tournament I wont like to miss it so count me in

Posted Jan 21, 2019